Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Way cool wall cover! I saw the green behind the bong, that is about the color I want to do my kitchen cabnits.

Stick a fork in me I am done cleaning for the day......
and
as Scarlet used to say....."Tomorrow is Another Day".

OldHippieChick said:
K
I'll take BHC# 1905
So this is all I got. Not big on the bong :tokie:
I just have em for a backup plan when I'm outa papers.

:yay:

we have another member:bong:

welcome OHC...please put your BHC # In your signature and be proud of that Bong...Ive seen some real bad ones here ad your aint one..No

BIU :bong: and pass :bong1:

2Dog said:
noticed that....that will be a fun job to cover...lol I am thinking laminate.

Im thinking sale:rofl:

Ukgirl said hello:48:

ozzydiodude said:
Tell her "hi" and that My Voices tell me she needs a :tokie:

She says ...you should listen to the voices more..and sends you this:48:

seriouosly she should sale and move to the states...your place has plenty of herb lol...

:welcome: OldHippieChick To the BHC :ciao:

As an old friend would say .....way to much typing about chores and girly stuff and not enough :bong1:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

:ciao: no talk just BIU :bong::bong1::bong2::bongin::bong3:

:vape1::vape2::vapewwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee::fly: :stoned:

Ozzy :fly: on ol'Bubba's kush hash :stoned::stoned: I'm :fly: so high I'm looking the stars eye to eye.

Enjoy your evening /morning I'm gonna talk to the stars

:48::heart::peace:

BIU tonight.....loving the cold air in the evenings. A delicious treat for this Desert Rat. Real desert dwellers are still in shirtsleeves, though when I ran the dogs tonight in my powerchair, I was wrapped up like Santa Claus in my down jacket, hat, scarf and gloves and wishing I had a face mask, too!

Looking at the White Dwarf autos at Attitude. I know this is how I should go, perfect for my unusual growing situation. Nearly died at the price of 5 seeds though, $70. Gulp! I feel like a WalMart shopper at Saks. But this IS going to happen.

Local homeless guy breaks my heart. He is old, a drunk, yes, but a nice old man. No teeth. Family moved and left him behind in the abandoned house. Has no heat, no electricity, no food, no income. I've been helping him try to get his papers in order to get Social Security Disability. And feeding him a hot meal at night. With a poorly wrapped joint, but he doesn't seem to care. <G>

Feeling grateful for all I have, because it's so much more than that old African American man who has nothing, yet hustles work and works his heart out every day doing clean up, landscaping, anything he can do to make bus fare. Lives with diabetes, sickle cell anemia, high blood pressure.

He was tossed aside by family, ironically, the same family who used to be my dealer--not the old guy, his son in law. The same one who was charging me $120 an eighth for schwag. The dealer got busted (I didn't cry) and now, the old man has no where to go.

Everywhere I look around here, people are hurting, losing their homes daily, and the animal shelters are flooded. People are leaving their animals behind, locked in abandoned homes to die, or in the backyards of their abandoned homes. Very sad state of affairs here.

Glad to be in a warm house, with a good man, great critters, enough food and medicine. Feeling very blessed. And very high right now.......4 tokes later.....

Toke it up, everyone!!!

:ciao: Lord Howe Island, Lord Howe Island, Australia it's 4:20 :bong:

Okay 4U, how does that work? You post at 8:56 and it's 4:20 in Lord Howe Island Australia? ROFLMAO! You been smoking some GOOOOOD bud, my man!

OHC, welcome, welcome, welcome to BHC! So glad to see you here!!!!And hey, my bong is a little 6 inch black plastic one and I love it. But everyone knows I mainly vape and they still let me hang out here!

Ozzy, you remind me of my hippie days in Alaska, lying on the roof of the cabin watching the Northern Lights. Now I just want to smoke Northern Lights.....<G>

wow mojave...sounds as though you carry a heavy heart tonight...My prayers go out to those you speak of. These are trouble times we live...they abandon they kids hee inthe house...the need for foster parents is up...I applaud you for giveing a hand to your local needy..and you will return 10 fold...you have a great heart mojave..and i too feel the Autos are your way to grow. take care and be safe

:48:

You're a gem, 4U. Thanks for your compassion! Even if you can't tell time, I still love ya, man.....<G>

mojavemama said:
Okay 4U, how does that work? You post at 8:56 and it's 4:20 in Lord Howe Island Australia? ROFLMAO! quote]

I have a site that has the world clck with all the times around the world..lol...it is 4:20 where I post that town..lol...remember we voted to smoke on the 4:20:aok:

just letting the nice folks in Lor Howe Im hitting my bong with them..

:ciao:Praia, Cape Verde it"s 4:20 :bong:

mojavemama said:
Ozzy, you remind me of my hippie days in Alaska, lying on the roof of the cabin watching the Northern Lights. Now I just want to smoke Northern Lights.....<G>

that sounds esquisite MOJAVE ...ive just seen some pics of whats happening in the skys at the moment ,,you must have some awesome memories .just beautiful ...

goodmorning BHC

ohh look its on the 20 past time to BIU :bong:

ok just signed in and there is only me showing on here :confused:

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 37 (1 members and 36 guests)
Most users ever online was 2,183, 06-06-2008 at 05:18 AM.
UKgirl420

definatley time to BIU In this ghost town :bong: :48: and heres a ThumbnailServer2.jpgfor you MOJAVE :D

Good Bonging BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 46f

BIU 2 for Tuesday:bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back