Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It isnt hard to clean the drapes I just put them into the washer on delicate and into the dryer on lite heat...they come out like brand new plus the new drapes will have chemicals on them... I have to wash mine often with 5 dogs and all the pot smoking in my home.

ozzydiodude said:
The same color in both her house A blushing Rose in her bedroom, a captains blue in the living rooms, and sea green in the diningroom, she picked them out and I painted.

I will most likely use all shades of blue in my house.

Nice...my inside of the house is all white because I hang so many pictures and paintings and stuff I like a clean slate...the outside is pink and white lmao... I painted dark blue once..never again what a pain to cover up...ur moms house sounds fun I guess I am boring and like things more uniform? course when I bought this house every room was a different bright color and it took me forever to get it painted white....oh and the wallpaper I removed was soo old it peeled right off lol...easiest removal ever thank god.

Last time I removed wallpaper, It pissed me off, and I tore out the walls and put up oak paneling.

2 Dog.....post some of your art in the club, we'd all love to see what's hanging on your walls

wifey has to take some kind of cardio tests today....they are going to inject isotopes, put her on a tread mill and maybe find out if she has any blockages in her cardio system

we did our drapes last month, which means we took them down so the new kittie can stare outside thru the big 8' glass door

ozzydiodude said:
Last time I removed wallpaper, It pissed me off, and I tore out the walls and put up oak paneling.

:rofl:

e too...I hate the stuff...But My Girl is goo with wall papper..he did awesome job...But Like you ozzy...I tore he drywall out and remodeled :spit: friggin wall papper

:bong:

oh painter it isnt my art...I mean I own it. I didnt make it. I am not a talented painter, or singer...something I always wished I was.... I do redo furniture ;)

:rofl: 2Dog...I painted My sons bedroom at the old house Midnight Blue an had glow in the dark stars...The people that baught the house said it took 4 coats to get covered..lol

It takes a lot...even with a primer...it was a painful job....I had done all the trim and doors dark with the walls light..then when I sold the condo I repainter everything white...took forever...never again. now I would do lighter colors...or a much smaller spot like one door. lol

my mother warned me...mother is almost always right...

:rofl: 2Dog...My girl Painter the trim in the room Black..lol...ya see her little one helping in painterdudes Art thread..

:48:

tell her hi and give her my best....

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: 2Dog...My girl Painter the trim in the room Black..lol...ya see her little one helping in painterdudes Art thread..

:48:

noticed that....that will be a fun job to cover...lol I am thinking laminate.

OK I'm technically not a BHC Member because I have one crappy plastic bong and one tiny glass one that I never did like and been to ashamed to post pics of either...... I'm from the days when bongs had carburators and I never could adjust to those "slides(?)".
So after than long disclaimer - can I come play "decorator chat"? I'm in the middle of the worlds longest interior paint job.

Break time...missed the :20....ah well...........

Whoever thot up luvered closet doors? they should be shot, and I had been thinking of luvered window covers..............NOT on a bet now.

I got wall paper city here 2Dog, took the paper down in the bathroom last year.......found out why they papered over it.........the worst "texture" job in the world was under it. Painted it anyway and love it now, no more peeling wall paper on the walls in there now. One room down....I actually thot the couple walls in the living room I could just wall paper over. I have white paint, wall paper and resawn knotty pine in that room, or rooms as it is like that in connected dinning room too, tho the computer desk is in dinning room......white paint down the hallway thank the maker!

I hate this so much, I packed up over half of the nickanacks I had been dusting for 20+ years...and still there are too many.....maybe this should be posted in FGG? lol......
Pass joint or bong to next poster.....I see you all down there astro and OHC.
dusty tcbud waves!

I got to say post the ugly bong girl.....mine is like six inches tall and I am done smoking out of it for a long time......post the bong pic, then go to the first couple posts and pic a number that isnt taken.....or we could move to the FFG..lol...house work...dang.

K
I'll take BHC# 1905
So this is all I got. Not big on the bong :tokie:
I just have em for a backup plan when I'm outa papers.

002.JPG

Welcome to the BHC!

okay, I take one more hit, then I got to go.....
thanks for joinging and posting!

dont burn nose now..this number is getting short..but will pass it to you OHC!

:welcome: to the BHC, OHC lets share a few :bong1::bong1: and :48::tokie: too.

Same here I like a carb instead of a slider. Bong hits are to hold me over til I get the :tokie: rolled

Latest posts

Back