Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just a little Green for the Page...

Hes a dropping:lama:

Take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

DSCF3210.JPG

DSCF3211.JPG

DSCF3218.JPG

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

53f and overcast

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Some White for the Page.:eek: No matter what, we have to find the first snow of the season...........I dont know why.

Hope you all have a bongin' Sunday in front of what ever game you like best...or what ever game the tube provides.

Mt Shasta.JPG

pass 1.JPG

pass 2.JPG

Thats Beautiful tcbud...just wonderful:bong:

I love snow covered Mountains..:lama:

here ya go girl
:48:

enjoy you Sunday:ciao:

happy sunday everyone!! no caffeine in my house at all I may have to run to 711 stat!

:ciao:BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

hey pc...gosh I love ur avatar...I always prefered that daffy duck to silly mickey. course I love me some donald...

I always thought Mick was the straight one and Daffy was a stoner and donald ....well donald is donald and does not make as good as an red eyed avatar as Daffy

donald is bi polar I think...love his tantrums so much!!!

That he may, never really thought of him that way...but he sure was going off alot :rofl: and now I know why

think about it super happy to super angry or sad in seconds...total polar. your guy is a pesimist.

Howdy BHCers! Daffy was named properly, lol. He could be a stoner. I agree, Donald's tantrums were great. I see snow in the foothills from my place today. Winter approaches......gotta go cook some halibut. TTFN

Hey BhCers let have a BIU session :bongin::bong2::bong1::bong::bong::bongin::bong2::bong1:

:48::peace:

ozzy I am so down just cleaned my pieces cant wait to watch fox cartoons tonight!

Come on now your alive, breathing and able to BIU. Think how much downer you would be if you was without weed.

2 Dog, hope you were able to stock up on coffee! Fate worse than death to me when I run out.

BIU tonight and glad it's time to stretch out and relax.

Toke it up, everyone!

ozzydiodude said:
Come on now your alive, breathing and able to BIU. Think how much downer you would be if you was without week.

not down as in upset silly...down as in ready to ride!!!! :p :D :)

:bong:

Good Night Friends...today was and is a Heart breaking Day...:ciao:

hi all, glad i missed the mess yesterday, whatever it was. we had about 350 bikes on the toy run yesterday, sunny and 73f made for a big turnout.mo mama and pc we really do like that vape, works really well.have a great day everyone:)

Latest posts

Back