Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Overcast and 44f

Astrobud glad you like the vape. Have you tried it through your bong?

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

not yet duck, prolly gonna get the parts for christmas but might rig something b/4 then but wow what a buzz:D i wish i could figure out why my pc works everywhere but one site, i can get to the main page but then it turns into a real slow dial up type connection:confused2: :hairpull: let me go see if i can find out why, later

G' Morning 4u and the rest of the BHC.....9:20 am PST!

Holiday House Cleaning today! This is the Fall version of Spring Cleaning.....I never feel that Santa will bring me anything IF I dont get the dust and windows.....is that too funny? It does make for a nice clean house for the upcomming Holiday Season tho and that is the point.

Have put up the bong, and am rolling J's now..... Pass to the next person along.....puff pass....housework goes best with a buzz.

TC I always smoke in between chores lol... I need to clean some more today. this weekend I did like you and washed all the drapes cleaned the windows and rugs...now I want to clean other areas..fun times. get the house real clean before I coat it in christmas crap lol.

Morning tcbud..:48: I too amm cleaning house and smokeing...I seen a Christmas stalking this morning at the store said.." Santa...I Really tried..." :rofl: yup was thinking of me:D...remember clean untill the :20..then we :bong: then clean till the :20...thats how I Roll:lama:

2Dog said:
TC I always smoke in between chores lol... I need to clean some more today. this weekend I did like you and washed all the drapes cleaned the windows and rugs...now I want to clean other areas..fun times. get the house real clean before I coat it in christmas crap lol.

:doh:...you Had to mention Drapes huh?:p More :bong1: then :giggle:...I may lke this cleaning crap after all:rofl:

hey I am thankful mine are clean and match the carpet!

Step away from the drapes 4u......if they are old and dirty..you may just want to replace them....lol.....early exmas present and less work and worry.

Yep 2Dog, ten am is my start time.....I start in one courner of the house (this year will be my bedroom start point, as the other half is still watching tv, I been trying to get him motivated to take a motorcyle ride for the day) and work outward, takes bout two days. Okay, I do NOT touch the downstairs at this time of year. There is just too much comming inside and being stored and sorted, including wood. Dang, I am ready...one more cuppa, I will be ready..got my J's rolled.....

I can feel the dust rising almost already!

tcbud waves at Ozzy down there....

oh dont mention dust I cleaned all the fans and air conditioning vents last week...I was sneezing even with the bandana on my face...

4u2sm0ke said:
:doh: Are they suppose to match???

:rofl:

I dont know...mine kinda match....when the sun hits them, when the light hits them, hum...I guess they match....I want some new carpet, I tell the husband...lol..he says what color, I say exactly what we got on the floor, he says...well you dont need new carpet then.....:rofl: I think we got a catch 22 here. Drapes match carpet I say....oh, my he is dressed...does this mean he is leaving....oh I hope so....I can change game plan and start in living room.....lol...stratagy here in housecleaning....:D :smoke1:

guess i got the cleanin bug too. pulled storm windows off and cleaned, put window a/c up for winter. smoked a brisket with pecan wood, smells goood! $

uhmm that does sound nice fast....

I have painted mom's house intown, Mom's farmhouse, and gonna start on mine this week. Think I'll just paint don't feel like refinishing the floor.

TMT not enough BIU :bong::bong1::bongin::bong2::ccc::48::joint:

ozzy ur mom must be happy her house will look so good for the new year and holidays! what colors are u using? I love painting!

:bong:

tc..I like your Thinking.:aok:.:bolt: wally world for Drapes

2Dog...:doh: Dust too...oh Crap...i dont like cleanning anymore...well maybe on the :20:D...

How the heck ya get Kids to do....Anything:rofl:

ozzy..Glad to hear ya getting Mom settled in...Did she enjoy the color?..and Your Right..

TMT :bong: and Pass:bong1:

4u2sm0ke said:
Just a little Green for the Page...

Hes a dropping:lama:

Take care and be safe everyone

4u2...I can smell those 'nuts' all the way down here....yummie yummie

The same color in both her house A blushing Rose in her bedroom, a captains blue in the living rooms, and sea green in the diningroom, she picked them out and I painted.

I will most likely use all shades of blue in my house.

Latest posts

Back