Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
goodmorning BHC :ciao:

OHC thanks and yes it is thanks :D
2DOG did you stay awake for the show ??
PAINTERDUDE ,,off to buy poster paints and brushes for the little one ,,may be filling up your thread tomorrow :p
TC ,has the weater improved
MOJAVE ,when do you want to start the TEA GROW ? i need to get looking :stoned:
welcome to BHC fa$t :bong:
ozzy ,astro and any one else ive missed here :48:
and last but far from least ;) goodmorning 4u ive loaded up the :bong:

morn uk, i like the new smiley you have there with the xxs and os. cloudy and 60 here today. have a great day friends.

morning astro ,,
,its 46 here with rain and clouds .
.great day for decorating and :bong: :48:

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

Astro...good to see ya..Hows work going? Enjoying that new Vape? I aint never smoked from one...and from the sounds This may become the VAPE club..lol..

UKgirl...You Rock My little world..:heart: rolled jut 4U :48:

Duck...whats that last pic ya have of? very Nice my friend..

:bong: and pass :bong1: to the next member that stops in..

why thanks 4u2smOke....
don't mind if I do...:bong:
52F and sunny here.
Someone take this so I can get to work...:bong1:

work is over rated....call in....and BIU all day long:D :bong2::bong2::bong2:

4u2sm0ke that is a pic of an UV-B aided Bubba/Kush....same as the bubble that I am now smoking:D:aok: :fly::stoned:

Cloudy here too, Good Morning BHC!

Glad to have new Members, fa$t and OHC.....A Smokin' Welcome to You Both!

The weather man says we gonna get snow on Friday.......

OldHippieChick said:
Duck - you got that right. It's hard to "call in" when you work from home though.

:rofl:

must have to stay in Bed room...sos the boss dont see ya huh?

:48:

tcbud....Snow level drops to 500 feet tonight and we too see snow in the forcast...My Male is finshed and will post up some new pics of him By Frida..I have some i Fall grow showing the Pollen.. have plenty..:aok: Have a great day Girl :48:

oh congrats on the BPOTM too..How many is that 4U now??? I know 3..Well done you:clap:

:bong: and pass :bong1:

blush..... yes three. Gonna go for four next month....big smile.

:ciao: BHC, gettin one fired up:bong1: got my skirt work handled, workin on honeydos. a nice buzz that lets me get things done. $ oh, and coffeeee

:ciao:BHC :bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2:

:ciao: Taiohae, Marquesas Islands, France it's 4:20 :bong:

whew I am worn out...finally warm after smoking and eating albondigas soup...my favorite hmmmmmmmmmmm

hi friends, yes 4/u work is going ok, not to busy but just enough and yes i love the vape,you should try one. mr duck i got an email from da buddah and they said they accepted your referral so there ya go:) tc i know im late but nice lookin bud on the main page, one day i might do as good:hubba: the rest of ya lets biu/viu

thanks 4U Ill hit it and pass it on....next lol keep it rolling I needs it tonight! :bong1: in order o preserve genetics I am having to give some plants away...feels so weird like abandoning babies..lol...but atleast i can take more clones and put the mothers into flower...gonna clone Pineapple express, moby ****, super kush and blue widow...I no longer flower anything without taking a clone I hate losing genes..

Latest posts

Back