Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chris had to go on Haitus for awhile from growing...

He will log on soon to say whattup to everyone.....

I should be seeing him the day after thanksgiving to hang, smoke out and eat up some good food.......

:)

Alright get them Bongs loaded for the :20 let have a practice session :bong::bong1::bongin::bong2::

:vape1::vape3::vape wweeeeeeeeeee:

thank you dog, you are a sweet heart.....and I am sooooooooo cute now since my girlie barber cut off all my hair......I look like a friggin cop with bad teeth

cmd when you see him make him double toke a couple and say it was orders from the BHC. Them smack him up side the head and Say "Ozzy said the stop in and get he's revenge"

cmd420.....thanks for the follow up on chris

Are you another Iraq veteran?

:ciao: BHC :bong2::bong2: Blueberry tonight :bong2::bong2:

painterdude said:
thank you dog, you are a sweet heart.....and I am sooooooooo cute now since my girlie barber cut off all my hair......I look like a friggin cop with bad teeth

lol time to break out the whitening strips... my hair is long I am not wanting to cut it ever...I will looks so like a hippy when I am 80 with long hair...

no prob Painter...

No I am not a vet...just proud to be friends with one:)

do u think it willl be weird to see elderly people saying dude and yo and whats up....

They will be easier to under stand than the young'un with the IOI U812 WT_WYA and all the other twitter adbrevations

I joke with my 10 year old that as a senior citizen, I will be listening to

Dr. Dre, Tool, Jane's Addiction...

quite the g-ride, I will have as I go bumping down the strip in the old folks community:)

I have seen janes addiction live...even better than on cd~ jane says...

that's funny, 2Dog, cuz when I used to work at the Warfield in SF I saw Jane's and it was the best concert I've ever seen in all my years of working venues...hands down and period....

my favorite band of all time...

I saw them at the shoreline..outside under the stars smoking with my man...shared a chicken burrito and garlic fries..I will never forget that day....lollapalooza...so awesome so many bands...the family values tour rocked also....a duet with snoop dog and corn singing..pink floyd we dont need no education..........

2Dog said:
I saw them at the shoreline..outside under the stars smoking with my man...shared a chicken burrito and garlic fries..I will never forget that day....lollapalooza...so awesome so many bands...the family values tour rocked also....a duet with snoop dog and corn singing..pink floyd we dont need no education..........

Well, well, well...
impressive, my lady...shoreline can be a nice venue in the setting sun for sure...
:)

my favorite concert venue is the shoreline..even if I have to drive out of town...next time I will get a hotel room...I get clausterphobic and fear of heights in the big stadiums...love being outside.

Are you kidding me? If you come up to the Shoreline, you better come early

to grab a bite and smoke a fatty with me...:)

cmd we need to double date at a concert at the shoreline...OMG what fun!! 4u and Uk need to come too!! that would rock.

:welcome: cd420

Here:bong:

Please tell chris a fellow grunt sends his besty..and we miss him...tell him he should stop by and say hello...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

2Dog is bored as heck........wants to chat...ozzy hey man!!:hubba: :)

Latest posts

Back