Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
yah SM I have a cold and my lip split..btu I am trying to make it a good day...my hubs wants to go play poker which involves smoking and I am begging him to smoke after the other guys..I cant be sick all season...He may have to smoke his own pipe for a while..sniff

The brownie is kicking in. :woohoo: As is beer #3. Weeeeee!

Cool about the baby cow ozzman.

Anyone seen hammy in these parts recently? I know he's around.

Yay to fedex...lol.

Smoke away bongers. :D

Sorry about the lip there 2dog...remember Carmex next time. ;) Perhaps you and hubs can play a lil poker when he gets home, of the stripping variety. :hubba:

the chef said:
2dog you gotta switch to decaf:rofl: Smoke.....:rofl: :laugh: you and me brother, i was thinkin a pressurized keg with a crazy straw:rofl:

I WANT IN on That ONE ! ~

BIU PEEPS Its 4;20 and MTF In tha House ! and so is my website !Banner awaiting on MarP, no stress, actually A darn fine day ~

Dinner's on its way. Cholesterol on a plate. But we only live once, right?

:p

RiskyPack said:
So here is my new bubbler... It was a little late in delivery, but worth the wait in my opinion.
Nice bro. I had one just like that but it was orange haha

4u2sm0ke said:
Very nice..I like the colors....what was the first smoke in it?

Thank you... All of you.. I haven't had a chance to smoke it yet. But I think my first smoke will be a little bit of Northern Light Special I have left from my first grow, since I sold all my other stuff to a friend.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

25f and still dark...suppose to be a mixture of snow and rain today:(

BIU BHC and do not for get it is

2 for Tuesday :bong2::bong2:

That is what happens oKUSHo when ya get old..you go to bed early and get up early:rofl:

pcduck said:
That is what happens oKUSHo when ya get old..you go to bed early and get up early
:rofl:Hahaha. Im a night person, but thats probaly not a good thing hhaahhaa

o K U S H o said:
:rofl:Hahaha. Im a night person, but thats probaly not a good thing hhaahhaa

I was too.....................at one time:rofl: a long, long time ago.:laugh:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

morn BHC 38 degrees and doing my first rip of the day. Mornin to everyone.

:bong::bong:

two for tuesday:ciao:

18f and frikkin cold...got Moms furnace running so shes happy.

take care and be safe

Morning everyone!

pc are you crazy? No one in their right mind should wake so early. :p ;)

It is 2 for Tues, thanks for the reminder. :D

Has anyone got their xmas shopping done? My 10yr old is asking for a guinnea pig. I am tying to tempt her with other things that aren't alive..lol.

SmokinMom said:
Morning everyone!

pc are you crazy? No one in their right mind should wake so early. :p ;)

It is 2 for Tues, thanks for the reminder. :D

Has anyone got their xmas shopping done? My 10yr old is asking for a guinnea pig. I am tying to tempt her with other things that aren't alive..lol.

My secret is out:D :bolt::bong2:
I seen this in another thread.....What is Sm?.......sorry but I just gotta :rofl:

Hope Mom is all toasty and warm now 4u2sm0ke, I am still in search of the Fed-y guy....Go with the Big Brown Truck is my motto:D

and biu BHC :bong2::bong2:

A basketball and a pair of Chucks is a great X-Mas Gift:D Sm

Oooh you know whats a good gift duck.............trash bags. A gift thats practical and useful:p :D

Latest posts

Back