Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bwahahaha you boys think youre sooo funny.

:giggle:

Damn I am high...must grab that pipe and reload with some bubba this time. :D

To dangerous chef..they now use those things to get high with

just trying to get her out of the house for ya Sm :D

That is Dr. Ozzy ..now Sm after delivering the youngun :rofl:

duck...I got it hooked and running bad thing is it was running all night and only got to 68...ent uner house to ave look see. The flex pipe was sagging down in some places..and some was torn open...Them Dam Cats:hitchair: they have gone up on top to stay warm i suppose and collapsed the pipe...then procceded to claw at it and ripped them open...so what do ya think im going to do after this session:bong: went to Home Depot and got rigged pipe and long zip ties( not our friend here:giggle:)..now to battle the 20f berrr...:bong: and Pass:bong1:

What Can Brown do 4U

pcduck said:

Yes I think the Blizzard knocked his Bong over along with the internet....or hes out plwing way to Moms..

:rofl:

:ciao: ozzy :48:

Gotta go fix Moms furnace duct work...Keep the peace Brother

pcduck said:

Oohhh thats right. Forgot about that. Dr Ozzman may be in surgery..LOL.

Snows all melted and Rascal has had his last shots for the year. Setting here :bong::bong::bong: getting in the right frame of mind to go shopping :joint::joint::joint: bout as ready as I'll ever be. :ciao::48::peace:

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl:

:ciao: ozzy :48:

Gotta go fix Moms furnace duct work...Keep the peace Brother

That was to be finished 3 days ago now get busy 4u,, Santa's watching

What in the world do you have to do to get a package from FED-X?

7 tries they have done and still cannot find my place.

I have givin them my house number, the house numbers before and after, both names for the road I am on, the county name plus it is a State Route.

They are idiots............done ranting:hairpull:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

pc cant you pick it up? thats what I would do...

They are gonna call me again before 8. I am gonna tell them to send the package to UPS..They can find my address...even without my directions

I could have driven to the dang store 2 states over with the amount of time they have taken

dont they know what daffy duck would do to them over not delivering his package??

dd.jpg

:rofl: I think they know:rofl:

I just cannot believe it would take anybody 7 days to deliver a package that is only 45 minutes away.

I live on the North East corner of Main and Maple... Do you think Fed-x could find it:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ....No......Go with the Big Brown Truck That is what I just told the poor girl at Fed-x

Even funnier she said I was breaking up and that it was not her...but as soon as I got off the phone with her I called upstate NY with no phone breaking up..:rofl: FED-X sucks

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Duck, ask them to use their mapping system and put a map label on the package. Some of my Fedex packages come that way. I bet money they do NOT drug test at Fedex. Wanna have some fun? Ask the driver to explain what the markings others have written on the package mean. One of them means that if the driver can't find an address, or feels it is getting too late, they give up for the day. Unbelievable. I almost went postal on one driver when it happened on a business package that I really needed. He made the mistake of telling me the truth when pushed.

Latest posts

Back