Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Glad to hear your feeling better Benny.

Good morning BHC, possibility of snow today.

:ciao:BHC Getting a few practice :bong1: before the :20

:bong2::bong2::bong2:

hey come on guys i posted my bong u gonna let me join i dont stink lol

budiholi this is the 3rd time you have posted the question and you never stick around long enough or go back enough pages to read the answer.

This is the first time you asked with the answer click here

afternoon everyone! got my wall up in the grow room ..again lol...thank you hermi pollen...things are going smoothly..I am thankful god I cannot wait until harvest time..

astrobud said:
good morn bhc. sm, benny, 2dog, i hope you are feeling better today. i didnt bowl for like 8 years and bowled a 185 last time i went and i love doing it stoned. i leave you guys with some green for the page. super lemon haze almost 8 weeks in flower.

View attachment 145193

looking frosty~ very nice man Ill help you test her soon ;) :hubba:

Afternoon BHC! Have to wait to BUI Wtih ya. I'm all out of resreve. Didn.t count on a few plants going south, but oh well. Benny get better bud. Hey 2dog.

hey chefy how is your knee man I was thinking about you yesterday...

Well they said it's almost ready fer surgery. I got a torn miniscus and cartilage that needs to be cleaned out around my knee cap. Prob after the first of the year. How's it with you?

wow man ...that sucks...I am excellent my friend. need to go shopping for dirt and supplies waiting for my bro..I hate carrying all those heavy bags. lol...dont want to break a nail before my big trip...right now thye are all the same length (sounds stupid but to me I like em that way) lol.......

LOL, don't break a nail. Where ya headed to? Pack a yankee candle, they burn slow and are very good 2 mask smell in a hotel room.

tcbud said:
Good morning BHC, possibility of snow today.

Just started here. Crazy!! Snow twice in one week. Just ain't right, atleast where I live. :p

BIU, I am unable to, kids all about. Too bad I'm out of brownies. Take some hits 4 me.

I am thinking of taking some good sprays to cover my smoking on the cruise..the ones that kill the smell and cover..plus I will prob exhale into a wet towel...hubby's idea you should see how pissed he gets if I exhale into the room..at a normal hotel room I couldnt give a crap..lol...on the cruise I have to see the same steward all week...

Oh that's right your gonna be one of us....senorita! Ok get yourself a febreeze 20 hr candle. it will DISOLVE the smell. Also never underestimate the power of the .....FART FAN!

I know exactly what you mean about the nails 2dog. Once one breaks I have to file all the others down to be even.

Sometimes tho, if its just a little rip on one side I use some super glue. Occassionally works...occassionally doesnt. :giggle:

I'm sending this weather to chef. Men can handle it better.. :p

I have always heard that exhaling thru a toilet paper tobe with a fabric softener on the other end really helps with the smell.

Whatever you do, give it a good try before cruising!! I'll be thinking of you guys on my anniversay. ;)

Noooo i was born in Texas smom! Don't much care fer the cold stuff. You can keep it. I promise not to flame you if you do:eek: :D

we also put a towel in the crack under the door..they arent trying to bust you on a cruise ship they want you back...I am not worried at all. thanks for the idea sm I have heard of that.

Take a vape 2Dog does not smell like weed when inhaled/exhaled:D

But if that is to extreme I have also IME like SM that exhale through a paper towel/toilet roll with Fabreeze works well. I like paper towel better. But there again the steward may want some of yours after he gets a whiff.

Latest posts

Back