Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tip ahead of time 2Dog and that steward will be putty in your hands.

BIU BHC :bong2:

BIU!!

Kids all tucked in, enjoying a nice irish coffee, about to sneak off into the cold garage. :D

Our snow turned into rain. :(

Wrap up sweety it's freakin cold! I love irish cofee! Have one fer me!

Hamster Lewis said:
Hello BHC...Benny that sucks dude...sometimes (unfortunately a lot of the time) people are tools....Hi SM...2dog, chef, ME, pc and anybody i might hve missed...Getting ready to spark it up for the first time today/tonght...

Hey 2dog...they sell little vapes that you use a lighter to heat up....I will see if i can find a link...it's small and you cld get it onboard easily...

that sounds cool... my bro's lady has mine she lives with her mom and this allows her to smoke upstairs in her room with none the wiser..:p

cmd420 said:
She sounds like a train wreck 2...

When I went on a cruise, I just held my hits in for a long time then exhaled really hard through a towel..no probs..and I smoke like a freakin chimney..

oh, yeah..heres the kicker..I just kept the "room occupied" sign on the door all week so the steward didn't come in to clean at all..(we weren't really in the room anyway)..he was this cool kid that just kind of smiled at us like he knew..

I tipped him nicely and he didn't even have to clean our room all week..good times:)

oh, yeah...and Benny...I bet things will be much better by the time dinner and a joint is in ya:)

last time mine tried to come in while I was in the room with the occupied sign up...men..sniff. bet he wouldnt pull that on you popeye!

morn MP and the BHC!! 22 degrees and i say it's freakin cold! Gonna go rent a movie on pay per view. Let you all know how it turns out.

morn bhc, sunny and45 today,26 now, brrrr. how ya like the snow sm, i see on the news you are getting some in your area.have a great day everyone

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

20f and still dark...SmokinMom's weather is getting here tonight:( should be fun the roads.. hee haw

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

just back in from the shed not too bad dont know the weather but 2 sweaters was enough plnts are getting mighty frosty.:bong1: :bong1:

Benny, apparently you were not wearing your Duck Sweatshirt when you asked these butt heads for help, so did the boyfriend get the job done?

We have high winds and rain coming tomorrow.....last time that happened we lost power......and that sucks

Do any of you guys miss 4u and UK? I do. If you don't miss them and are happy that they got banned send me a PM and explain your reasoning....or....post it here.....

And have you noticed that mojave has disappeared from the BHC? Do any of you know why?

Anyways, enjoy your coffee this fine AM.......Pdude

:ciao: P-dude

Just like in life people move on.

The BHC does not need to rehash old memories/drama if you need to to reminiscence there are 641 pages to reminiscence to.

pcduck said:
:ciao: P-dude

Just like in life people move on.

The BHC does not need to rehash old memories/drama if you need to to reminiscence there are 641 pages to reminiscence to.

:yeahthat:

Mornin everyone. Last night the snow turned into rain and washed all the white stuff away. Guess the storm left us a bit early. Look out duck!! ;)

BIU!

My pc is acting strange. Last night then screen went a little dim and it went to battery power even tho it was plugged in. I checked all the cords and it seemed fine. I shut it down to save power and its still like that today. :confused: Dunno whats up. According to that I only have 3 hrs til my battery is dead. :rolleyes:

If you don't see me, you'll kno why.

They weatherman says to hit late tonight/early morning:eek:

I think I will just stay home and BIU till Spring:D

:bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

get the computer fixed too

Latest posts

Back