Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
p-dude, you can find mojave at breedbay. benny's car made it home this morning via tow truck. Safe and sound in my shop awaiting better health to revive her. Daughter's b/f tried to get it going, but it wasn't meant to be last night. I should have had it towed then. I would have slept better. I did get 2 cool duck t-shirts for Christmas last night, though. Dinner came out great. Surprisingly so, considering everything. I may fire one up in a bit. Too boring sitting around. Dogs are thrilled. Once again inside staying snuggy warm in front of the stove.

Lol..dogs thrilled..

The clouds moved in yesterday.....we headed to the valley and had the forcast of rain later in the day. As I walked out the door of the supermarket yesteray......those sure look like snow clouds I said.....and yep, before we hit the top of the summit going home it was snowing like freaking crazy! Two accidents on the way home, one looked pretty bad....WHAT is up with people? I mean, dang.......SLOW DOWN WHEN DRIVING IN BAD CONDITIONS! Like the poor old guy in front of the line of twenty cars we were......he was doing 15 mph, I bet his ears were burning, but he possilby kept some folks from getting in accidents...lol. The accidents we saw were all in traffic comming at us.

whew.....glad to hear you got the rig back Benny.

Good Morning BHC!
next system hits the coast and no snow forcast at least for us. Batton down the hatches!

Hey BHCers stoping in to BIU then back to :shocked: work :doh: got to remember to unplug the phone Cold weather= work. Some people around here are just getting electric back on after a week with no power, the power comes on the well pump kicks on and the water lines that froze bust.

TMT BIU :bong::bong::bong:

Sliding your alls ways :bong1::bong1::bong1:
:48::peace:

Glad thats all sorted benny...and I hope the Mrs appreciates those roses. What color did you get?

I'll take a few of those ozzman. :) I have an errand to run soon, all by my lonesome. Bundle up!!

We had snow yesterday too tc. Strange for us to have snow twice within a week. I want my usual semi-warm weather back.

pc, enjoy it, haha. It didn't last long here tho. They were saying it was supposed to last til this morning, but quit about 10 pm last night. Hopefully it will be short-lived for you as well.

Hi astro, chef, pdude, mindz, cmd, 2dog, east la, and anyone else I may have forgotten.

Here's some flowers for ya Benny, I forgot to say, Happy Anniversary!....they aint white widdow...lol.

roses.JPG

Thanks TC! I won't smoke them, just sniff. SM, mine were yellow with red fringes. If you have ever seen Peace or Double Delight, it is close. Yes, she liked them.

I am trusting my son's version of the cold I have. He says it lasts 4 days. I think it is day 3 and my brain still feels like jello with a hangover on a roller coaster, lol. The miracle cure should happen tomorrow. Stay tuned

I think I better go lay down. :eek:

My brain feels like its being crushed by my temples and my jaw feels weird too.

Please don't let this be a seizure. :(

2Dog said:
we also put a towel in the crack under the door..they arent trying to bust you on a cruise ship they want you back...I am not worried at all. thanks for the idea sm I have heard of that.
Ahh, really doesnt work, my ex-'s kids did it all the time till they found out we knew !

SmokinMom said:
I think I better go lay down. :eek:

My brain feels like its being crushed by my temples and my jaw feels weird too.

Please don't let this be a seizure. :(
Relax Mom ...go smoke one and take a cat nap ! Thats what i do every day ~

morning everyone!!! so sorry people are sick! It is sunny and cold here...nothing to complain about. I need to clean today and take down christmas stuff...but before that I am smoking and catching up online..

OMG ... I just read the last umptine pages....never saw any of this drama . Sad that we "lost " a few friends...

Oh, I'm still here. Just not posting much right now. Thanks for worrying about me, P'Dude. But nothing to worry about. I'm not planning to leave MP, though I am also on a few other forums as well. I like diversity.

Just taking a bit of a holiday breather, and to get my insides happy again. The Math Dude is home, and it's pretty impossible to be online more than 5 minutes at a time. I will be very relieved when the holidays are over and he goes back to school.

Right now, I'm boxed in at the computer--he has 3 desks surrounding me, all filled with papers he is grading. And he's whistling off key at rock-concert decibels. We are talking fingernails on the chalkboard here, and no relief in sight since the adolescent dog ate my ear plugs.

Meds, good to see you typing---though I don't know how you are doing it with third degree burns and a cut so big and deep it took 26 stitches to close it! That's one dangerous profession you are in.

OHC, how are the autos coming?????

Has everyone seen the fabulous thread NVthis started on photography? Don't miss it!

afternoon mmama amd the BHC. 31 degrees and chili cooking in the crock pot.

well the christmas stuff is down! yay!!! laundry is getting done kitchen is clean..I need to pick up after the dogs, mop clean bathrooms and wipe the walls down...smoking a bowl and eating breakfast first tho...hmmm

my hubbys grandma is a trip..

last night I guess was the first time she knew I was diabetic..well she assumed I am type 2 which on some cases is preventable..she said if you are diabetic you have heart disease and will have a heart attack..at dinner people. I said I like pepsi over an alcoholic drink and she asked if I like heart attacks..so evil. then she wanted to see my hair and made me unravel it..no issue there but she comments on how black it is..my hair isnt black..but I think she is a tiny racist..she always forgets what nationalities I am...
His father called me a brown woman once..I have about the palest skin out there...these people are weird..make me uneasy.. I looked her straight in the face said I have low blood pressure good cholesterol and I exercise reg..I am not going to die of a heart attack anytime soon..I am nly 29...ugggggg
my husband was apologising all night..even stepmom looked emberassed for me.. his whole family is like blonde and blue eyes..his mom once said oh your baby will have blue eyes..I was like uh no my baby will prob have green like my mom not that any of that matters healthy baby are whats important...sorry people..I feel better ;)

That was bizarre. I took a nice nap and my jaw is fine. Head still aches a bit but nothing like earlier. Crazy stuff.

On another note my friends...BIU!!

I better shower and get dressed now, its nearly 4 pm. :eek:

Hey BHCers it's 10 after 5, the work day is over a few of these :bong1::bong::bongin::ccc::joint: will help us come alive

Latest posts

Back