Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:smoke1: :dancing: :headbang2: :joint4: yes time to smoke! again...lol...

shoot I might even bring the nunchuck guy out..:chuck: :fly: :lama: :eek:

listening to this...cant be mad!

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8skze4EQIY

Brings back warm weather memories

can't dance like that with winter clothes on

Howdy!
mm, glad to see you around
2dog, what do you think about making her some "special" cookies? Then watch the show and you ask some interesting questions of her. That is a rude person.
chef, is Sally helping with the chili? Got a good recipe?
If I forgot anybody, besides ozzy, it's cuz I was bad and hit on a j of widow lmao. If you can't think you are sick, maybe you are not?
TC, still waiting on your pics

Good Afternoon BHC!

the tree is down...the floor is vacumed, the house is put back to normalcey....dang if I could only learn to spell. I can roll joints tho.....see my fine examples below.

Hows about a Joint Rolling Afternoon, lets see your reefers guys and gals.....

:D
ah...Northernlights there.....

Im ready for some nice New Years Eve tomorrow..how bout you all? What are you all up too? I like a nice quiet evening at home and in the sack for new years fun before eleven, possibly earlier, celebrating East Coast New Years. Maybe a nice bbq steak on the deck with the snow and a tator to go with it and the fixins..with a crispy salad.

I am happiest and most thankful that now we can say twenty ten!

joints NL.JPG

it was hard writing all that.....and then you left....dang.

tcbud waves at the Goddess down there.....waves!

Wish all the tree and stuff was taken down here.

I suck at rolling, was supposed to have some lessons last month but we got too busy. :giggle: Anyone wanna teach me? I know, pretty pathetic but I've been a pipe/bong girl all my life. Hard teaching an old dog new tricks.. :p

Usually we go to a party with other couples and their kids. Last year we all played Texas Hold Em. 1st time I ever had. I sucked at that too, but everyone had fun.

How come I can't play that but always did pretty good at strip poker? :rofl:

tc you get me so excited about my NL #5...I will be smoking her soon!!

Hi tcbud :ciao:

Sounds like you got some solid plans there.

I am going bowling: 12 noon pre-game, bowl from 1pm to 4pm,5pm after-game,6pm pigging out on king crab legs and after that I do not know but will be home early.

SmokinMom said:
How come I can't play that but always did pretty good at strip poker? :rofl:

There are no losers in strip poker, everybody wins:hubba::hubba:

2Dog, NL#5, I grew that first year I grew and loved it too. Just read back on your Mother in Law post... my husband says when you are that old, your brain doesnt know your mouth is saying what it is thinking.....does that make sense? She sounds like a real pip.... Your husband is a Saint for not telling her to shut up.

SM, in strip poker isnt it about what your wearing or not?
Where as Holdem is more a what is the other person thinking or not?
Just read back about your head ache..glad your feeling better.

Sounds yummy ME....gotta love the bubble hash....

Hello BHC...just got home from my last day of work till Monday.....:)
I hve to roll a bunch of J's for tomorrow night myself...I shld just bring my bong but i don't like driving with it anywhere in my car....BIU people

TC, I left to find my missing bpotm pic. I am back, love your joints. What papers do you use? I even managed to post my bpotm entry. No rush, this month doesn't end for another 32 hours,lol

MindzEye said:
Hello BHC, Sparkin one right now! Tonights activity is going to be some bubble hash.. I have a paper bag full of sugar leaf trim, I just need to go buy some ice!!

I made some bubble hash up the other night--I wanted it to be dry by New Year's Eve. We have a kind of quiet affair--just a bunch of us old stoners getting high and setting off fireworks.

Evening BHC 'ers ! Been a helluva day here...just got back up frommy all day nap...lol
I recently startted rolling again and i'm happy that i finally understand what the "crutch" is for...wish i had something to roll.....
Its another 2 weeks before my next chop...uggh ~

HIE: Thats how i usually celebrate the Newyear with some good ol fireworks from the local rez of course ~

meds4me said:
HIE: Thats how i usually celebrate the Newyear with some good ol fireworks from the local rez of course ~

I love the smell of Cordite.

:peace:

Hey MindzEye this dude was fast and has nice bags. Real Bubble Bags

hXXp://myworld.ebay.com/sweet-leafs&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SELLERID

Latest posts

Back