Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Got a portable webber that will hold two-2 1/2 inch ribeye's perfectly, just gotta walk my stubborn butt 20 feet from the building.......well not now, brrrrrrrr!

Ahhhh, apartment living eh?

We have 3 grills on the deck. A gas grill, a charcoal grill and a smoker.

But usually use the lil Gorge Foreman in the house...lol. Well not for the good steaks tho. Won't ever make that mistake again!!

Ok.......i'm moving in with you! Don't need to live in the house, just on the porch with the 3 grills will do!:p :D

Nope townhome, you can also add some fresh rosemary to your marinade.

Have you ever heard of The Big Green Egg?? Sounds interesting.

hxxp://www.biggreenegg.com/

Oh yeah been wanting to check that one out but got my eye on, and please forgive me kingsford, a big daddy stainless steel gas jobbie! It runs about $1250.00 and is a webber. So i guess that counts?

There's a couple of new smokers i seen at the depot. But alas i gotta wait till we move.

Dunno, you tell me. :p

ozzman...I c u.

Damn, can someone take these fresh cheeries away before I eat them all?

:cop: You're all BUSTED!!!! The VOICES in my head inform me you Bong/Vape are not being used Now back away from the keyboard and

BIU

:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::joint: my voices are happy are your:D

Cherries all gone, damn. My little one is gonna be mad.

Gettin right on that ozzman. ;)

Still in the Shadows SM getting ready to hit the bed 2 jobs to do tomorrow and I be done. Just in time for the next round of snow storms.

Now back to :bong::bong::bong: and bed:ciao: nite all

Hey BHC OGcough has a question about cfm fans and a 600 watter. Don't know jack about it wondered if ya'll can help a brutha out? Thanks family.

Latest posts

Back