Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
multifarious said:
Tis as easy as 1 2 3 mom :p

I'm like smokinmom--I roll a poor looking joint. I have no problem with steps 1 & 2--it is getting from step 2 to step 3 that is hard for me :eek: (I however have old lady hands with arthritis). Besides, this is the BHC, so no need to roll joints :D .

Happy New Year everyone.
:bong::smoke1::ccc::afroweed::48::bong2:

THG, it's a practice sport. Keep rolling and they get better. If it looks like crap, dump it out and grab another paper. Patience and luck work for me. If it smokes, it is a success. Mine aren't all pretty. We should change this club's name to BVJHC. First time it was the BJHC, but some might take it the wrong way.lmao Can I get stoned now??

I use a little roller or I get cyclones which are clone shaped I just fill em at the end pack it down with the little stick provided and smoke...

I roll a prego or a twinkie joint. Ya know where it's fat in the middle. a twinkie joint, a secret surpise in the middle.

Smom i used that same marinade in a mediteranian rest. i worked in.

Sounds great!!

I have a roast in the crockpot now...just in some lee & perrens, ketchup, garlic, beef boulon and a lil bit of water. Smelling good so far.

Ooooh roast! Ok bring over you roast and i'll cut you a side of beef from my steak.:eek: :D

chef those steaks will be awesome! lucky wifey!

Is that a freckle on your finger multi???

I'll try your method when I can get these brats outta the house. :p

multifarious has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

:p

SM Back then I was young, dumb, full of Wild Turkey, and never did anything for free....Now just dumb.:laugh:

Practice with single Clubs no stick. If ya can twist with one of those you can twist anything .

:bong1: :bongin: Happy new year MP and the BHC!:48: Bongin some purple bud fer new years! Steaks will be cooked 2morrow with black eyed peas. Let's bong the new year in!

Alright BHC The wifey had a hard day so we did our celebration a little early and i put her to bed.soooooo rolled a spliff of some purple bud and willspark it up at midnight! I'll be hitting the new year with my MP family. Ooops got a bong loaded. This is what's bringing in the new year, a big fatty and some good bud! It doesn,t have the color but the taste is there.

DCFC0021.JPG

DCFC0022.JPG

Latest posts

Back