Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:yay: :yay: Happy New Year! Here's to another great year at MP. A good one to all my people! Smokingmom i hitting this one with ya:48:

Ha!! I was thinking you were in the time zone behind me. :D

I cant smoke til 12:05. I got kids hanging around til midnight to light their lil immitation fireworks. :p

Go to the bathroom and blow it into the fart fan. I'm on the eastcoast.

I lied and told a friend I was goin' out just so I didn't have to spend the night chatting with a non smoker ....... :ignore:
:48:
Heavy heart tonight - having to process the inevitable, my old rescue dog is not well. If this keeps up I'm gona give him a big send off - a week of all the people food he wants and lots of belly rubs. :cry: just a preview of doggy heaven.
Ah well -
:48:

:48: yeah - SM - he takes a hit every once in a while but the thing he most enjoys is table food - I have always had to refrain because he can't digest it well but what the heck - hope someone would give me my hearts desires if I were in the same boat..... hoping for the best. Don't wana make this decision in haste. No more sad talk.
It's almost a new year here.
Diggin' the joint theme

I am sending these kids to bed at 12:02. Quick sparking cider and the popper thingys.

12:05 I am getting stoned. :D

Latest posts

Back