Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mom.......thanks for coming by the Art Club last night.....I knew you were trying to cheer me up and I really appreciate it, but I wasn't in that bad of shape.....but you should have read my Suicide Note that I e-mailed to mojave

Benny, thanks for the info......went there and joined but am in some kind of administrative SNAFU.....a queue of some kind, maybe they think I am a Spammer of a Troll

DUCK......did you really mean that? I have a memory like a peed on Russian Mafia dude, can't forget who got my leg wet......but that's my problem and I will work on it.......thanks for the advice

tc......absolutely beautiful joints......makes me wish I didn't have the shakes and could keep all my dope on top of the papers

Happy new years! BHC, MP, and p-dude. Got a new years treat fer ya. Our subject: 2- 2 1/2-3 inch bone in ribeye's. Our marinade: Gonna keep it simple today. 1-can beer, 1- long sprig of fresh rosemary, minced garlic in the plastic jar(cheating) salt and pepper, roughly about 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Put each steak in it's own ziplock one gallon freezer bag. Salt and pepper steaks before going in. Added garlic on top spread with a spoon. Pour olive oil, i used evo, on top of steaks and garlic. Split beer and rosemary between them. Gonna let these bad boys sit fer atleast 3 hrs before i turn them over, hence me not drowning them in marinade. Will post more and pics too as the cookout progresses.

DCFC0029.JPG

DCFC0030.JPG

DCFC0031.JPG

I LOVE RIB EYE........I LOVE RIB EYE.......I LOVE RIB EYE

Do you guys share those with anyone?

I will trade tons of Rose Marie, wifey has a garden full of it, for a bite of that delicious looking steak......man oh man that looks beyond good

Too bad you can't e-mail the smell when it's cooking.........jesus kee cheerios I'm freaking out........gotta go to bed.........sheeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt that looks good, gonna have nightmares about upchucking all that meat........god loves you and the BBQ

Happy new year and don't forget to chew.......Pdude

good morn bhc. its .20 after time to biu.and happy new year new zeland.

Good Morning Bongers :ciao:

Raining and 33f..Looks like the storm missed us and all went the way of Oz.

We have always done the pork and sauerkraut for luck here. Does not matter what type of pork. I have had pork tenderloin to pigs feet. Even won a big $5.00 for drinking the pickled pigs feet juice on New Year's eve, back in the day.:rofl::rofl:

BIU BHC and I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years' Eve. :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Put a new screen in my vape and I am :fly::fly::fly: and going bowling. Should be good times as long as it quits raining before getting cold again.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Happy New Year!

I will be tasting my special cookies today! Homemade with homemade canna butter.. It will be a treat.

Mornin BHC'ers ! Ozzy, p-dude, smokin hot mom and of course Momma ! any one else that i missed ? sorry no intentions just not awake yet...
Need to chop a couple today and fix some root systems on the BK.
Hope everyone stays safe and its 19* snow incoming and black ice for everyone ~

Multi :confused2: why the filter?

Well looks like this will be the last day I talk to you all, this year. So BIU :bong::bong::bong2::bong::bongin::bong2:

Yeah, why the filter?
benny's hopes for the miracle cure for today are on hold. Losing my voice and I have a cough now. I get to see what white widow looks like from my lungs point of view. One word-fugly. Holding the couch down for 1 more day
Nice looking ribeyes ozzy
Happy New Year's everybody! Be safe

The "crutch" or filter is to stop anything getting into youre mouth ! I twist mine up then add the crutch to whatever end that has room for it ~

multifarious said:
Tis as easy as 1 2 3 mom :p

Thank you multi but that still isnt helping much. Its the finger motion I gotta figure out. ;) Someone will have to teach me in person I'm afraid.

Good morning all! I slept like crap. My 5 yr old comes into our bed at 3:30 am saying he had a bad dream. I let him lay with us and he decides he'd rather play. Then he keeps kissing and hugging me, telling me he loves me. Sweet kid, but not that freakin early in the morning. After about an hour of that I sent him back to his room.

ducky- pigs feet juice. Bleh, did you actually enjoy it, or needed that $5 real bad? :giggle: . And cool on the storm. ;)

pdude- I dunno if I cheered you up or not. I'd like to think I did. :D

chef- yum!! I will try your marinade next time. Its funny, when hubs and I had our 1st xmas, I gave him a Rowenta steam iron and he gave me a Weber. He's a lowsey cook, and a picky ironer(is that a word? ;p) cuz he was in the service and has to have it 'just so'. Nice that I dont have to do the ironing in this house tho. :D

ozz, last time ever? Or just for 2009? You can't leave me, I'd miss you too much :hubba:. Did you get that snowstorm?

benny- sorry you still have the cooties.

meds- I'll reply to the pm soon....kinda excited.

Hi RP, have a cookie for me. I ran out of my special brownies and cant make more til kids go back to school. I sure miss them tho. :(

astro and mindseye, any special new yrs eve plans? Be sure to eat your black eyed peas tomorrow. :p

tcbud, mm, 2dog, and anyone else I may be forgetting- have great daze. :D

Ahh yes this is true. Up above it almost sounded like you meant forever. :p

Grilled cheese sandwich anyone?

I tc I see you.

I dont see you anymore SM.....but hello there!

Happy and Safe New Years Eve and a Happy New Year to ALL!

Benny, I use the Ultra Thin by Zig Zag. Compared to the Regular Zigs they are MUCH lighter to me and less coughing.

Latest posts

Back