Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:dancing: :clap: :smoke1: :heart: :bong2: :banana: :aok: Hello 2010!!!

good morn and happy new year bhc. i went to bed early so i guess if what you were doing at 12 o clock is what you will do all year then its time for me to go back to bed :) 48 today then the cold snap comes with highs in the 30s and lows about 5, 10 . i wont have to worry about grow room temps huh. some northern lights on the tray when yall get up help yourselfs, the wifeys at work so i guess ill be nice and take here some brunch. later. hows the head this morn sm?

Happy New Year BHC :ciao:

22f and cloudy

Harvesting a BlueBerry this morning. :D

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

mmmm, blueberry, i want some, should i send the carrier pigion (we call em city chickens here):beatnik:

28 F and 10-12" of new snow. I'm not sure I can even get out of my driveway...so, I'm sipping on strong freshly ground French roast made with a French press with enough Irish Cream to be yummy. The bowl is loaded with a wonderful tasting Afghan orange cross with a little chunk of bubble hash to top it off.

12-24-09 034-2.JPG

Lovely - thanks for the great pic, sounds like a perfect morning.
Happy Twenty Ten Hemp Goddess and BHC :bong:

The Hemp Goddess said:
28 F and 10-12" of new snow. I'm not sure I can even get out of my driveway...so, I'm sipping on strong freshly ground French roast made with a French press with enough Irish Cream to be yummy. The bowl is loaded with a wonderful tasting Afghan orange cross with a little chunk of bubble hash to top it off.

Goddess, only in twenty ten can you be snowed in, and take a tour of the world.....french coffee from a french press, Irish cream, bowl of Afgan.....Your a worldly woman for sure.:D

Happy Twenty Ten BHC!

We have got rain waves comming over the house here, the waves are bout half hour apart, and last about ten minutes...the outside temp is 40f and all the snow is GONE! The weather after today looks to be pretty nice, some clouds with cold temps.....

Hey BHCers :confused2: where y'll been I havn't seen y'll since :shocked: last year:giggle:

Let's start the year off right with :bong::bong1::bong2::bongin::ccc::joint::48:

Cheers Ozzy.....
dont mind if I do....
nice seeing you here in twenty ten!

THG, can I stop by for brunch? I am almost better, really. lol. Man, that sounded sooooo good. benny is better, finally. I hate getting sick. I am such a wuss as a patient and get bored easily. Way too much hasn't gotten done around here. At least my weather improved. It must be 50 out and sunny. Great day to start off the new year and I can not wait till 2:00 today. Can you say rose bowl? quack, quack
Let's all make an effort to get along better this year. If you are typing something that may be construed as negative, or flaming, stop and re-read it again before submitting it. That's benny's wish for 2010. Less drama, way more fun.

If you are typing something that may be construed as negative, or flaming, stop and re-read it again before submitting it. That's benny's wish for 2010. Less drama, way more fun.
AMEN

Thanks TC I will be around til I do something stupid and get the :shocked: Banned notice

Morning BHC in 2010, it's 42 degrees and hitting the purple bud this morn. Hope everyone is having a purple day! THG damn girl how do you deal with all that snow?...oh afghani! Happy new year family!

Afternoon everyone. :D Was up til 4 am, and got to sleep til almost noon...but that wasn't constant- kids were wild and noisy and going crazy..even playing outside my bedroom window. Crazy stuff!! Whens nap time? :p

Benny- I agree 100% with that.
THG- sure is oretty there, but too damn cold. Have an irish coffee for me. :D
duck- lucky you. :D
astro- at 1st I thought you meant it was your bday, not the temp..lol.
chef- howd ya sleep?
tc-sounds like you have the weather we had a few days ago well ours was mostly drizzle. :p
ozzman!!!!! Glad to see ya back and alive after those fireworks. ;)
OHC- Eat those black-eyed peas today. :p
multifarious- hope you and the fam are well. Thanks 4 the rolling directions. ;)
2dog- how are you?

And to everyone else- Happy New Year. Hope its better then 2009.

:D

Hi godspeedsukah.

It's that time again so BIU :bong::bong::bong1::bongin::ccc::48::joint::peace:

Latest posts

Back