Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
sm...video..smokin!

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AosRpVgN8Xw

2Dog said:
my clones are so much work...keeping them warm keeping them moist, cleaning the the trays and lids..its like every 3-4 hours..these have to make it and root for my next grow..I want to veg them soon...sheesh its like taking care of babies..

That is exactly what they are 2Dog babies. At least you get normal sleep with then:)

2Dog said:
:doh: :p oh shizer...what can I say the pk is making me slow...........

:giggle:

I never took clones...hmmm well of my plants anyways. Gotta nurture those things...they'll love ya back.

:ciao:

2Dog How are you cloning? If you are lifting them 2 or 3 times a day to clean the tray IMO you are handling them to much.

I gently lift the tray they are in...not the individual pods..I only wipe the trays down once a day to prevent mold algea and such..

For you 2dog...its one of multifarious's favs too.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6R2i2G_gcw

:giggle:

:ciao:

2Dog you are still disturb the root zone as long as you used a good growing medium you should not have to worry about alge or mold

I use the brown plug things. sorry guys time to go hubby wants my attention! I will talk to you more about this tom oz I just worry about the water that is on the bottom of the trays...doesnt seem to get a chance to evap..

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

18f and dark

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Morn BHC 25 and chilly! Got some much needed rest and fixin to BIU!

Just got down cleaning up in the garden :eek:

The sun is out in full glory, still cold as heck but sunny:)

I wonder if THG has dug herself out yet?, or maybe she is just gonna puff till spring?

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

I can't think of a worse thing to do. Let's all puff till THG digs herself out. We'll puff in homage to melting snow! We'll do it if it takes till spring:eek: :D

Sound like a great idea to me chef:bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

:bong: let's do it duck! Here's to ya THG:bong1: We're with ya! till sping........or till we pass out:eek: But we'll wake up and puff you out of the snow:huh: um we'll puff till it melts:doh: ahh we'l puff and puff and blow the snow down:yay: man trhis is some good purp..........

we can add some of this lemon haze i have and forget everything untill spring:hubba: cold and sunny today

Lol astro's in with some lemon, i got purple bud, duck? anyone else?

I got dug out late afternoon----however, this is no reason to not keep puffin it up. It is 25F and very misty outside this am. We got about 18" of snow before it stopped snowing.

Wow--just realized how incredibly dirty my little bong is. We had wine in it and it was hard to see how filthy it was:eek:

Everybody is getting fresh nutes today. Three male C99 are getting the chop-chop. Two female C99 are moving from veg to flower. And I will be starting some clones from my Cindy girls. And I am going to start some seeds. I just haven't decided what I want to start...so many choices, so little time and space :D

12-24-09 035-2.JPG

Latest posts

Back