Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hung and drying:D

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Back to the couch and bowl-ing :bong2:

afternoon people! looks like a great year so far! so happy and thankful to be a part of the mp family!

sm I am great going to be with the nieces and nephew tomorrow taking them to the snow! I am going to take chili and hot chocolate for them..

Chili! Happy new one 2dog and smom and family! Slep so so smom sorry to hear about kids. Love the blue duck! Let's BUI!

hmmm I want to go out...had a dream about yardsaleing how pathetic is that? lmao...and I didnt even buy anything..

true but I love the hunt! sometimes I find really awesome stuff..plus I buy a lot of my grow stuff like pots, jars, trays etc at them..

woah i been thinking i was banned! man i need to put the bong and liquor down.its 2010 and im still here?im out you guys have a good 1

eastla - you are looking very dapper lately.
:ciao: BHC
OMG forgot the black eyed peas - :hairpull:
My young pup is "this close" to getting sent off to doggy boot camp.
In two days he has come home 3 times with SOME OTHER DOGS TOYS.
He must have a tunnel somewhere..... at least he comes home. If it weren't so dang funny I'd be mad.
:bong:

smart dog ohc...my pitt mix used to visit the nieghbore lady and go into her house through her doggy door and come home with treats..even hopped in bed with her..thank god the neighbore really liked her..she moved and her nephew is there now he is cool too but I dont think polly visits him.

I need to go purchase a bong so I can join this club! :) I actually have not hit a bong for I bet 10 years :( I used to always make home made gravity bongs as a teen, lol. Thats one way to explode your lungs :D

Warfish

Hi warfish. :)

Good evening everyone.

Am I the only 1 that ate their black-eyed peas? Its ok, I had enough for everyone. I need all the luck I can get. :D

sadly I did not have any....oh well I still feel lucky...

for you sm..hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rI63TtoxXI

2Dog said:
sadly I did not have any....oh well I still feel lucky...

for you sm..hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rI63TtoxXI

:doh: Hahah most excellent. I am a little slow. :D

Now here's 1 for you...do ya get it? :giggle:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2UVsyVLLcE

Hey BHCers the 2nd Day of the year is here so let's keep the party rolling :48::bong1::bong2::bongin::ccc::joint::tokie:

I dont get it...lmao...but tom cruise was hot in that video..

:doh: :p oh shizer...what can I say the pk is making me slow...........

my clones are so much work...keeping them warm keeping them moist, cleaning the the trays and lids..its like every 3-4 hours..these have to make it and root for my next grow..I want to veg them soon...sheesh its like taking care of babies..

Latest posts

Back