Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning on this beautiful Monday BHC. Great day to have off work too :hubba:

BIU

Good morning bhc. What a nice relaxing weekend! And now everyone's gone for he day! Yippee. :D

Biu!!

My day rucked big time, 1st Doc "we want to operate again" 2nd Doc"We want to shoot cortizone in your knee again" 3rd Doc "Here's more pain meds"(damnit I wanted a MMJ rec) I'm begening to think they just like to see my nose glow red when they pull stuff out of me. operation-nose-500x375.jpg

That sux oxxman. Drs just wanna push those pharmas cuz they get a cut... Grrr.

I saw on another thread that orange sunshine saw the dentist again, haha. Hope u had the same nurse. ;)

Ahh got most the move done!

Pics tmrw. Puppy update also.

BIU! :) Afghan haze33 is very nice!

Morning BHC :ciao:

Bummer on the Dr.'s recommendations Ozzy IMHO they are all slime balls. It sure would be nice if they would just let mmj be leagal at the fed level.

Tis 2 for Tuesday

BIU BHC :bong::bong:

Morning BHC :bong: :bong: Happy tuesday.

Its looking to be a beautiful day i hope.:D

Good morning :). Busting out stakes today she is rly rly top heavy.

2012-02-28 10.13.03.jpg

2012-02-28 10.16.30.jpg

:ciao: Rosebud, 4u, duck, smokinmom, ozzy, bubba, lemon jack, drifting, and the rest of the millionbong hitters---seeing lots of red eyes today being 2fer tuesday and all---kinda chilly here today around 60 f---well below our average winter rain levels---gonna be a very long fire season this year---as one of our esteemed colleagues cubby likes to say---help yourself---the bong and the smoke are on the kitchen counter---:D

Jeepers is my day going down hill fast:(

Going to start practicing for the 4:20 maybe that will help

:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

Hey peoples! Been another minute huh! Been real busy with things getting alot kiked off! More to come as it happens! Hope all is doing well! BIIU for the ol cheffy....see yall tomorrow!

The Bar is loaded with fresh filled bowl:bong::bong1::bong1::bongin: :bong2: :bong1::bong1::bong1: if you want one you better hurry up 4u be here soon

Good to see you Chef :48:

Latest posts

Back