Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning everyone. Looks like Im the first one here today :D. Ill pack one :bong::bong::bong:

Finally Friday! Whoo Hoo. 10 hours then got another Jack-47 girl coming down tonight

Heres a lil more of that con cheese man this stuff tastses dank :D

Untitled.png

Lemon Jack said:
Good morning everyone. Looks like Im the first one here today :D. Ill pack one :bong::bong::bong:

Finally Friday! Whoo Hoo. 10 hours then got another Jack-47 girl coming down tonight

Heres a lil more of that con cheese man this stuff tastses dank :D

View attachment 186127

Been here an hour LJ........ was waiting on you an PCduck...... good morning already..... high as a kite wishes to yall.

Morning BHC

Running late:)

Its Friday :woohoo:

BIU :bong:

:bong:

what ya late for duck?...I know im a little behing the :bong1: but catching up:D

:bong: enjoy your friday

4u

Normally I awake at around 5 my time, but the bho oil let me sleep in :D

BIU BHC :bong::bong:

Hi ozz, duck, 4u, rose, orange, bubba, cubby, chef... I know I gotta be forgetting some peeps-

Hope you all are having nice weekends. I had to volunteer at 2 girl scout cookie booths. I'm so sick of cookies!!! Lol.

4u, how's the vw beetle these days? I really want one, a convertible, and one that's a lot newer, lol. Always loved those cars.

The :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: are loaded
The mason jars covered in ice
going to be a party in here tonight
If your driving stay away from the jar
After 2 sips people's been know to sleep behind the bar

:ciao: SmokMom

its good...just a town driver though..Jazzy got a Saturn of her own

Have a great day everyone:bolt::bong:

:bong: beautiful day here on the left side---gonna pretend it's spring and work the yard chores today---best wishes for you all---:bong:

It's trying to fall here too :frown:

Time to stay by the fire and keep the bong company

We have sun here for once and I hope to work outside in the yard. I need that, it has been nothing but bad news around here for a week. I need to prune trees or roses or something to change my sad mood.

Have a great Sunday.. Oh and did I mention to BIU? Please do so immediately.

71 degrees and sunny :D

Leaves me scratching my head as to why I'm not outside enjoying it...:p

sunny and 38f here....gonna stay home and clean the :bong:

but first must dirty it:D

:bong:

Rose....whats with the tree?

Earlier in the thread i said i was in a sad mood and thought I would go out and prune some roses or a tree. Then i posted the tree.

I didn't really do it though, mr rb did. All i did was haul it away. It was a beautiful old apricot tree that was planted in the wrong spot 30 some years ago. It needed to come out, but maybe it will be a tree house instead..

You have done more then me Rose, but it is snowing real hard here right now. I did BIU when you said to join you:D

Latest posts

Back