Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey just thought id stop in and show you a bong
i got, i threw on a different ashcatcher. its a pretty good hit
the glass is decently thick. i was smokin some ultimate indica from
it in the pics there. enjoy! :p

111_0003.JPG

111_0004.JPG

111_0005.JPG

111_0006.JPG

hey the don thats a nice peice you have, and whats in it, sm glad you had a good time at the zoo and your pretty cool yourself:) duck, well what can i say:holysheep: i bet its as good as it looks also, wish i could try some oh wait, i think ill order some seeds :D are they hard to grow?

well the server is acting up so ill stop playing now. lets biu :bong: :bong: then im off too bed b4 long ,its been a long day. btw has anyone seen the ice cream man :banana:

ozzydiodude said:
BIU

Half a cord of wood split, 2/3 a fifth of moonshine and 6 or 7 g smoked and I still can post a picture, it is time to go to a new place.

funny we dont see a picture :) maybe you should have let sm do it for ya:) how was the lake duck? lake , duck, get it :D have a nice day all. hot and humid here today, gotta go:bolt:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 84f already.

Astro ended up working on my buddy's boat that would not start. Nothing like working on a boat that won't start in 92f and no wind:( Going back today to try again:)

Still harvesting the Durban Poison. I love growing and smoking but hate harvesting:( I thing I will take a :bong1: break:bolt::bong2::bong2:

Thanks UKgirl420

good morning BHC..Nice piece DOC..and meds4me...

duck..nice buds..how much do you yield on average per plant? I just started 12 bubba kush:ciao:

Mom..I found a Thai resturant in next town..will try this weekend..chicken thai right?:bong:

UKgirl420..:heart:

astro..The ICE CREAM MAN IS COMING!!!!!!

PM me a link to their online menu 4u and I will get ya sorted. ;) Yum, now I am craving thai. :)

Morning everyone!!!

Overindulged a little last night and didnt wanna wake up today. Tho I must say, waking at 9:15am is pretty good for me.

Tonight I am all alone.....for hours, while my fam goes to a AA baseball game a little north of here. You know what that means....

Bong time!!! :D

Good Morning BHC! Sunny and about 85 here today. I'm so thriled the sun is out finally. Going to take the dogs to the beach for some fun in the sun.

There's nothing like enjoying a nice evening to yourself Mom. Sometimes it's just nice to unwind with a few bong rips all by yourself!

BIU everyone! Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back