Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke:ciao: I have no idea on the weight of the harvest, as I have no scale. But I put 10 quart jars away from 1 Durban Poison.
Congrats the the Bubba Kush;). My Bubba Kush did not yield like the Durban Poison. To increase the yield on the Bubba Kush I would top/pinch a couple of times in order to get like 4-6 main colas.:bolt::bong2:

hello fellow bhcrs. ok by now im sure most of you have heard that michael jackson has passed away. well let me start by saying thank you mike for the wonderfull music over the years. from the jackson 5 to beat it, thriller and beyond. aside from your personal life you did great things musicly, and thats coming from a metal head. let me be the first to say finely the children are free. so lets bring out the bongs and the top shelf and have a bonger in memory of the king of pop:bong1: :bong1: . sorry if i offened anyone :) duck sorry bummer about the boat, love that durban think ill try some. multi f welcome aboard:)

Hahaha too funny about the Ferrah nipples. I did smile because I know my dad is happy she's up in heaven with him now. He adored her!!!!

Michael Jackson did do great things for pop music, but what a messed up individual. I think about his kids too.

I had great bong sessions tonight and great conversation. I love MP and the folks Ive met on it. :D XXOOO

Jackson was a screwed up individual. I feel bad for his kids, though. Especially the one named Blanket.... what kind of name is that??

Anyways, I'm BIU for all of you great guys and gals here on MP. Without you, I would be a terrible indoor grower! Everyone please take a look at my white widow indoor grow and tell me what you think! Opinions are always welcome! Take care and be safe everyone!

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

We had thunderstorms last night and that has cooled it down a bit, 72f and sunny:)

Ran out of quart jars for the Durban Poison so thats a trip to Wally World. Gonna be getting a couple of clip on fans too, my light mover arrived yesterday, will mount the fans to the mover:D. Will also be going into the big city today, was suppose to go yesterday but to hot.

Today is the gateway to the weekend so BIU till the cows come home:bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

smokybear said:
Jackson was a screwed up individual. I feel bad for his kids, though. Especially the one named Blanket.... what kind of name is that??

Anyways, I'm BIU for all of you great guys and gals here on MP. Without you, I would be a terrible indoor grower! Everyone please take a look at my white widow indoor grow and tell me what you think! Opinions are always welcome! Take care and be safe everyone!

:ciao: :bong:

I been fallowing along you grow my friend..those are looking very well..nice job..:bolt::bong:

pcduck said:
Good Morning BHC:ciao:

We had thunderstorms last night and that has cooled it down a bit, 72f and sunny:)

Ran out of quart jars for the Durban Poison so thats a trip to Wally World. Gonna be getting a couple of clip on fans too, my light mover arrived yesterday, will mount the fans to the mover:D. Will also be going into the big city today, was suppose to go yesterday but to hot.

Today is the gateway to the weekend so BIU till the cows come home:bolt::bong2:

Hello duck...and happy friday:bong: how the ladies doing with those thunderstorms? we finnaly been getting rain here and my plants are loveing it..must suck to run outta Jars huh?:giggle: I have baught 3 cases of jars so far..and may need to get some more here soon too..How are your purps doing? I have taken some clones of my outdoor purplebud..beed in cloner now 10 days should have roots anyday now..well gotta grow:ciao:

74f sunny:D

:ciao: Morning all, Ozzy gonna see if he can post pict today I have been trying for 3 days, all I get on the manage attachments screen is server buzy, If it don't work today I say "goodbye"

ozzy- save yourself the agony and email me those pics....Ive had no problems.

TGIF!

Man, last night I drug out my bong, got it all ready, went outside and took the 1st hit. I felt it before I even blew it out. That cheese is some good stuff. :D I continued to take a few more. Today I have this numbing sensation in my head. I think I fried all my brain cells. :laugh:

I'm ready to start all over.

:D

Hot and sunny and 100+ today. Heat index 120.

Latest posts

Back