Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry bout your rain duck. Did you say the plants outside can handle 34 degrees ok? We are going to get cold for a couple of nights then it will warm back up for a week or so. I am not ready to bring them in yet.

Yeah they can handle a couple of light to mild frosts.:aok:

:bong:

Thank you Duck.

Drft, i went to a dog show last weekend and I have a pic of the big boy that my girlfriend raised from a week old. But I can't get it to post. It is the wrong size and I tried to resize it but couldn't make it happen. He is just a big huge beautiful sweet guy.

I love mastiff's! Im a big dog person anyway. I had two landseer newfoundlands....Molly Brown and Dolly Madison. Next dog i want is a Cane Corso.

OZZMAN should have his own Reality Show but I don't know what to call it, anybody got any ideas?

On my way to "the shed" to see if another girl is ready for the chop:D

And not your shed 4u, but I sure would not mind checking yours out:)

I just love this perpetual growing. My fingers do not get sore:)

BIU :bong:

That is awesome the perpetual harvest thing is working for you duck.

We are having a harvest ball here friday night. It was going to be formal, but tricomes on velvet....nasty. So I am bringing in thai food and we are taking down some Medicine woman, od and indoors. Should be a fun party.

Wish you all were here.

Thanks Rose:)

Well my fiskers will not be getting much work today...she is not ready.

I guess I better check on my outdoor. We have been getting rain the last few days and I have not been out to check.

:ciao: BHC Im home
Duck....yeah My Shed is looking good..we are half way into the prepetual...busy busy bisy...oh and my back yard needs attention..:bolt::bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Clear and cold here this morning.

Busy day here today, I have company arriving today and have housework to do:(

pcduck
Hope you have one of those magical "housework" strains.

I wish tasty:)

Checked on my outdoor girls and they are ready to come down. I guess I know what I will be doing all night:D

Home Piece and Small travel bubbler

bong.jpg

bong1.jpg

Nice :bong1: docfr8, welcome to the BHC:ciao:

I yanked my outdoor right before these 3 days of rain hit.

Jeepers nobody but me at the club yesterday:eek:

I sure hope someone shows up and helps me biu this truck load of smoke :bong:

sorry I missed ya yesturday Duck....been bizzier that a one legged man in an azz kicking contest here...Ill grab a :bong: and head out back to work:D

take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back