Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
y.....that dude does eat some wild combinations. I just hope it tastes better then what some of it looks like. I do enjoy eating the local cuisine though. I am not going to go to New Orleans and eat at McD's if ya know what I mean.

BIU :bong:

Uh huh. Before I started watching Bizarre Foods I wasn't aware that humans on every continent except Antarctica eat blood. Yech.

I dig regional and ethnic grub as well. One good thing about SF is that all the different ethnic restaurants are within like 16 minutes of each other.

I wish I had choices like that. We do not have a whole of different restaurants(good) around here.

I can empathize. There are a lot of cool joints here in Hell but they are spaced too damn far apart. In Heaven you can find Japanese, English, soul food, Irish, Italian, Arab, barbecue, any of a gazillion varieties of Chinese within like a 3 mile radius.

The day is always a good morning when we gather in the BHC and BIU together.:bong::)

Good windy morning All.

Hope everything is well in all ya'll's worlds.

You are right Duck. It is good to be together.

Yehawww,,,nice warm Sun,,and my Veggies are loving it. Course by Thursday supposed to drop down in the lower 40s.:eek: Goofy *** Weather.:rolleyes:

buenos dias bhc---here's a bag of og to share i picked up from a friend---I HATE RUNNING OUT OF HERB---1st time in forever---that ain't happening again---friend wasn't too friendly on the price either---another 3 weeks for my harvest

still waiting on my veggie seeds to sprout---should be any day now

marine layer---fog here---supposed to burn off for another epic spring day here in paradise

good day to all---be well

true that toa---seems there are waaaay to many "friends" around that are only around if they need something from ya---when and if the sheet ever hits the fan or you need a return favor---they be nowheres to be found---they be the takers---one way street "friends"---who needs em---no biggie i'm over it---ain't the last time a "friend" shows their true colors---actually quite comforting this learning thang is

:ciao:Good Morning BHC,
53* and sunny. We hit 81* yesterday, got tons of yard work done....supposed to get a couple inches of snow Wednesday, :eek: I know, crazy!!!
I put all kinds of plants outside, now I guess I'll have to bring them all back in. They're no longer house plants, they're leafy nomads.:eek:
It was so nice yesterday I had all the windows in the house open, gettin' some of that fresh spring air...:)
It seemed as though everyone was outside drinking beer (damn showoffs). I even saw a 4 year old strolling down the street sippin' on a corona ;)

trillions of atoms said:
Real friends don't charge bro @orange :D
Couldn't agree more. A friend in need.......is not an opportunity to make a buck!!!:rant:

Soooooo, what are you puffin' this morning? I got a bit of NL settin' on he counter, help yourselves. There's coffee in the pot, liquor cabinet's open, welcome friends.

:vap-leafy_wave::vap_bong__emoticon::vap-leafy_wave:

Latest posts

Back