Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning bong hogs!

Sm, good to see you back..you were missed.

So Duck and ozzy are going to do the W word today? So sorry.
Hey mel and g13....biu!

:ciao: Good Morning my fellow Bongers,

64* and sunny, Won't be saying "sunny" too much longer.

:bong: :bong: :bong:

morning stoners---coffee and gsc for me---gonna be hot and dry again today

i would trade jobs with either the duck or ozzy today in a nanosecond cause trimming is a drag---if your not high by now---wake up and get with the program ;)

My tiles didnt come in again so I'm off again today, boss hating paying me for nothing too, but he shouldn't have agreed to, 5 day work week with day off with pay when materials are not on job site.

بونغ عنه
吴昊了
הבאנג אותו

Thanks friends. :)

Now I need to dig up a Halloween av.

Oh dear, what will hammys be? Lmao..

SmokinMom said:
Thanks friends. :)

Now I need to dig up a Halloween av.

Oh dear, what will hammys be? Lmao..

He has to give me at least one day of my favorite asian in a bikini. Hehehe

Melvan said:
He has to give me at least one day of my favorite asian in a bikini. Hehehe

:eek: What day?

:holysheep: Hey Hick or THG I need banned that day

Good morning BHC....... just got through spinning the girls....... hashberry smells wonderful....... the satori at over 3 weeks is smelling up the room as well........ the cure has finally set in on my pineapple chunk and SLH........ all I can say is Daaaaa........aaaammm....... I'm stoned. Hope y'all are too.

G13, you got great stuff going on...wish i was there. ha.

Good morning All. 43 degrees and clear....burr. heat came on for the first time and i still have 6 plants outside...Guess I better come up with a plan.

SM. you are looking um.... witchy this morning. Great avi.

Good morning all. It is a nippy 32 degrees here this morning. I have a fire going and it is nice and toasty inside. Winter is coming upon us fast this year.

Great Halloween avis you guys. I guess that I had better get on that sometime today.

Any one want my job? 3 for 3 this week 2 days no materials and today they need my trainees to help with running duct work. So I get another day with pay off:yay: just adding weeks to my sentence of returning to work for someone else.:hairpull:

ozzydiodude said:
:eek: What day?

:holysheep: Hey Hick or THG I need banned that day

Because you can't handle the sexiness that is asian bikini man.

THG you had one that was kind of a vampire lady. just a pale face with black tribal like markings. That one was cool.

Melvan said:
Because you can't handle the sexiness that is asian bikini man.

THG you had one that was kind of a vampire lady. just a pale face with black tribal like markings. That one was cool.

Last time I saw that pic 2 head shrinks checked into the asylum after talking to me for 15 min

morning everybody---not much to share except this gsc :48: cool and damp again this morning---soon to warm up into the 80's---hope your harvests are going well :D

Latest posts

Back