big enough to clone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they each got 5ml of my solution from a dropper. after all the reading i did before cloning i made my own solution to try combining a few ideas (im not smart enough to just do what im told!) ...gal. of water..1 drop superthrive, 15ml liquid seaweed, 1/4 teaspoon super endo(root stuff), and 2ml hygrozyme...:eek: yep, no plain water so well see if it bites me in the butt! if these clones dont take maybe i'll listen next time...nah, probably not:p

View attachment 67743

View attachment 67744
:) well the clones i dipped and cubed dont show roots yet..but...i topped the smaller plant a couple days before i cloned and thought what the heck, ill throw them in a shot glass with tapwater and see what happens. i think its been about ten days under the 400MH next to the moms...and i got roots. i've heard this can be done and decided to test it and it worked. now if the ones i took all the proper steps with will root!

it has taken two weeks or more for some of my clones to root. i wouldn't worry to much as long as they are green your fine. good luck

congrats on the roots.. its easier than you thought isn't it? i know for me i tried to make it harder than it had to be my first few tries and failed then done it as simple as i could and bam roots.

Latest posts

Back