Big Problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if Youre Experinced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashpipe

great 3oz in my hand
Reaction score
How can you seperate these plants.i dont want them to die.:( what should i do?!

marijuana 001.jpg

don't grow two plants in a small pot again. And try your best to separate the two without damaging the roots too badly. They're probably all tangled though so some ripping will occur. Transplant them, give them water, and let them recover from the shock. If you have a root growth stimulant you can give them some of that....Or just leave it.

yeah i got some root stimulater, and thanks LKGPP.peace

damn bro they are pretty close together there. ok i can tell u what i would do but i cant guarantee that ur plants wont die because of root damage u have to be real careful and i wouldnt want to be the one u blame for them dieing lol but if done right they will live and love u from saving them from strangling themselves. anyways i would let the soil get nice and dry so that way u can flip the pot over in ur hand and the soil should come out in one big clump then when u have it out u can crumble the dirt easy in ur hand clean all the dirt off the roots then try to untangle the roots nice and easy try not to break any of the roots once u get the roots untangled rinse them off in water and put them in new soil good luck. u might want to wait and see what other ppl have to say peace

id say hes dead on on that one just be gentle and be sure you use lukewarm water for the rinsing and watering, be careful about shaking out the dirt i wouldnt worry too much about that, after you get them separated have holes ready to put them in.

Latest posts

Back