BigBud, Big Prob.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Bone

Reaction score
I found this earlier this morning, temps. are good and the room is clean, well hopefully, i remove plants and use a mild bleach solution when i clean. minimal nutes, 1/16th dose as they only have 4 full sets of leaves. thanks
BTW, not all leaves look like this, only a few on various plants, but i still don't like it.

~T-Bone

W.Dis2.JPG

It would be helpful if you described your grow situation. Lights, soil or hydro, etc. Is there anything on the underside of the leaves? The pic looks like mottled chlorosis. Could be manganese deficiency?

it is a soil system, using Fox farm nutes. i don't have a PH kit, picking up tommorrow. grow area is 36x48x60. osilating fans running CFL 42watt 3 of them together, good light, enough for veg. plan to go outside soon, sorry, had to type quick while on lunch break, that is why the absense of info. if i'm missing anything, plaes ask. thanks
~T-Bone

i think that you might need a soil tester it will tell the ph of your soil and how much fert you have in your soil. it may not sovle your prob but it will elaimnate your from thinking its the soil are the fert's your using. most of the time when your not watering like you sholud. the plant the plant will rob the food it needs from the leaves. so i hope that this helps you fam

thanks man, everything seems to be cool now, my temps were a lot higher in the day in the box due to the design of my home. it has all been fixed and they are doing much better. thanks again
~T-Bone

Latest posts

Back