Bigger than I thought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keyspy2

Reaction score
I have seven plants that that are in their eleventh day of flowering and I have maybe 10" left of height in my closet. I have read a bunch of posts, on how to address this problem, my least favorite is cutting my girls. The problem started because of a heat problem, so I ordered an air cooled reflector which took care of the heat, but also took up about 8" more space. How much taller will my plants get. Should I start bending them now, should I get rid of my 400w HPS and try to install some flourescent lighting. They are lemon skunk and about 30" tall. Other than that, they look awsome. Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

I've never grown Lemon skunk but i no My C99 triples in height when induced to flower, so if I flower at 12" then it finishes at 36"! On most strain they at least double in hieght! A sativa will uaually stretch more than an Indica! I'd start to LST those babies as soon as possible! There's a good thread on LST somewhere on this forum I just can't remember where?

phatpharmer

Ding Ding Ding.... we have a winner. LST them like yesterday. Ive actually bent them into a circle in the same pot !

Hi,

VERY nice genetics. How tall were they when you put them into 12/12. Have you flowered this pheno before or are they grown from seed? If they're all from seed their characteristics could vary. The indica dominant LS phenos will more than likely double in size when put to flower and the phenos that lean more toward it's sativa genetics could get closet to 3x the starting height.

They're probably still pretty manageable if you need to do some LST...

Good Luck!:cool:

Latest posts

Back