Birth Control pills...... well?....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah pez..you did point it out its just sugar pills.. I tasted it.. yuck I ain't go near that and already ditched it...

just that why the heck!!! people out there talking about it... molasses doe have sugars too.. its simple to use it and can be bought anywhere..

also why the heck pot magazines does talk about it even at England?

it makes me feel like there is too many craps out there toward to marijuana's picture frame? coming direct from magazines that talk about pots/growing/smoking... all that what up with that?

Are these the same magazines that advertise 'legal buds', and the like?

King Bud said:
Are these the same magazines that advertise 'legal buds', and the like?

yeah.. that.. also magazines from England I will ask my friend so I can snapshot of that from the mag. and front page of mag...

even I did see more ad from Hightimes!!

what a wreck? :rolleyes:

sorry to jump in here like this but didnt you say you have a 10 year old son and a 15 year girlfriend.....or am i mistaken

any way I can get birth controls? my girl is not even 15 or 16.. I don't know if I can put my girl in birth control? and all that... I ain't ready to go futher with my daugther just yet.. shes almost 1 year old.. pfftt..[/quote]

Wood-dro said:
sorry to jump in here like this but didnt you say you have a 10 year old son and a 15 year girlfriend.....or am i mistaken

no.. I do have 2 sons.. one is 8/9 year old.. the oldest son is 10 year old..

my youngest kid is a girl...she will be 12 month old next month...

this girl would be my first kid that I raised in a year... the 2 sons I has is from my ex... I rasied them until they was 9 month and 3 month old.. then she wouldn't let me see these boys... last time I saw them was 3 year ago... my court was 2 month ago.. after the court room was finished I had went to see their school I did saw them again from 20 feet away..I was across the street from their school those kids was lined up with colored shirts in groups... that's how I spotted them and that gave me some tears.. and didn't want go up see them and all that.. so I decide to get in the truck and left... fired up the joint.. on way home.. just try to keep my cool:cool: I did not want to give any pressure to those boys... just that I chooses wrong woman and I truly regret that.. sometime I do feel like I'm a fish with no water... that's where green mojo keep me stabilizability I really hate this bipolar depression disorder

sorry about the misunderstanding....about the bipolar...i am right there with you brother....as jimi said "manic depresion its a searchin' my soul"....sounds like things have been rough for you and i am sorry to hear that...keep your chin up.

yeah I really love this site too.. I will be stealth with this site, I have noticed I stopped visit myspace, gmail, just becuase I visit this site alot!!...

I really enjoy coming down here and have some chats, and talk about how to grow it..and the advances to grow some buds.. I have always said this "its a heck to grow every plants for 9 to 12 months" I took lot of patients with that for long time.. until I came here and learn more about advances growing.. I'm so grateful... I'm grateful MP.com is around!!.. and grateful to have good members around here.. I don't like rollitup.org. or grasscity something... I don't go there due of security I don't know why they keep it up?

Latest posts

Back