Blessings and I-tations from glyph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glyph

harbinger of hope
Reaction score
love and blessing to all cannabis herb lovers and growers. love and respect to the cannabis herb. my moniker here is 'glyph', i've 12 100% percent succesful grows, hydroponic. i Use GH waterfarms, Flora nutes (lucas formula), plus some organic additives to (more than) compensate for what many OG growers complain of hydroponics. herb i've grown hydro often outshines the parent that my clones are obtained from, most of which are strictly organic, students of Soma. Purple Kush (original genetics), Grapefruit indica & Somago are my mainstays and Sour Diesel & Trinity are my latest strains i deal with.
i have a good deal of knowledge i'm more than happy to share and all qusetions asked will be answered to the bast of my ability. i will not post any pics from this moniker, but i post some under an alternate one, which i can let you know about on a 'need to see' basis.
Jah Bless,
-g

hello and welcome :peace:,,,,,we all post pics safely with our monikers ,,,:confused:

4u2sm0ke said:
need to see bassis of what?

if there was a situation where i needed to post a pic to get something across or to demonstrate something i was tryin to put in words. comprende?

that's great that most of you feel comfortable posting pics, i use a bit more discretion maybe. thanks for your input tho.

i know of several people busted after being linked to grow journals, i'm not trying to be the next. you canbe tracked by several sources, including your IP address which is broadcast everytime you make any kind of post on any site. pics are great, freedom is better.

respect.

glyph said:
i know of several people busted after being linked to grow journals, i'm not trying to be the next. you canbe tracked by several sources, including your IP address which is broadcast everytime you make any kind of post on any site. pics are great, freedom is better.

respect.

...and I'll bet you a dollar against a donut, that their bust had absolutely "0" to do with their journal, but more likely were busted,,... and "then" the information found on "their" computer could be used against them..
But to say that they were busted "because" they posted pictures, is very doubtfull... at best.
Take a look at the millions of mj pictures strewn around the net. What percentage of those picture posters have been busted?.. and of 'those', what percetage were bustd due to pictures posted on the internet ??
Even when the "OG, CW" bust wnt down, and the authorities confiscated and had possession of those servers, with thousands of pictures on it. I never heard of one single member/poster, that suffered prosecution from it. Only the "big guy", site owners and immediate accompless were prosecuted.

Latest posts

Back