BlueSmoke - Super Lemon Haze, Sour Diesel and Thai Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueSmoke

Michigan Caregiver
Reaction score
Starting a new grow with new genetics. This will take some time, as I am bring this up from seed. I just pulled the seeds from their origional packages, and placed them in seperate moist paper towels, in a slightly open ziploc.

Strains are as follows:

Green House Super Lemon Haze (Feminized)
Medical Seeds Sour Diesel (Feminized)
G13 Labs Thai Super Skunk

Plan is to grow them up and then pull clones off. I have a grow that is 5 weeks in....and 5-7 weeks left. I figure that by the time I get the seeds up and ready to clone, that I will have room in the flower room.

Still trying to decide what kind of hydro I will be using. I am using DWC now, but thinking about ebb and flow. No matter which I choose, I will be switching to BiooBizz nutrients, since this will be a medical grow, and I want to ensure highest quality, with the least amount of risk of nutrient reactions.

Also ordered some seeds for a friend today (he was afraid to, and I wanted some more). Picked up some of the following:

Barney's Farm LSD Feminized
Nirvana Seeds Northern Bright Feminized
Nirvana Seeds Super Girl Feminized
Seedsman Seeds Mama Mia Feminized
Barneys Farm Blue Cheese Feminized
Paradise seeds White Berry Feminized

thats some selecton of top notch seeds your getting!
i chopped my bigbud, cheak out my g.j man!

2 days into germination

Sour Diesel had a nice looking root tip already that is 2x the length of the seed.

Lemon Skunk Haze has a root tip that is about 1x the length of the seed.

Thai Skunk - One seed has a small root tip showing, and the other just has a white end on the seed.

I will be planting then in some rock wool tomorrow, and get them in a humid grow area. I will take a few pictures before I plant the seeds.

Well...things are not going so well. 3 of 4 seed germinated, and after a fast start....things are not looking very good.

The seed leaves first turned brown and grey, and then the 1st set of tru leaves followed.

IMG_2877 [800x600].JPGIMG_2878 [800x600].JPGIMG_2879 [800x600].JPGIMG_2880 [800x600].JPG

They hae been covered to keep humidity up, and have been vented a few times a day. They were in rockwool, with RO water with a couple drops of superthrive per gallon.

Thoughts?

On the bright side....the plant we adopted seems to be doing well. Its strain is unknown.

IMG_2881 [800x600].JPG

These did not go very well. I think I left them in the rockwool too long, without nutrients. I pulled them, and the roots looked good...but the tops were brown and grey...and a bit fuzzy. May have been a mold.

I will watch the next seeds more closely. I just germinated 3 new strains tonight.

Barney Farms Blue Cheese
Paradise White Berry
G-13 Pure Power

I will start a new grow journal as soon as the make it into dirt.

where did you get that rockwool?
did you cheak ec and ph?

PH was ok. I think it was more that I ignored them for a few days, and did not feed them. Hopefully the next seeds will do better.

Sorry to hear that Bluesmoke...good luck with this set of seeds...

Hey BlueSmoke, I'm sure the next batch of seeds will prosper better than your last! I give you props for germing Paradise's White Berry strain! I purchased a pack of 5 fem'd seeds myself from them and just started to flower one about a week ago. The strain definately stays around a medium height if you keep the lights close enough. Good luck on your grow!

Latest posts

Back