Blunt Mans Flowering journal 1st timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey dose any one ever take crops in section? like the tops first then take a 2nd harvest 2 weeks later or sumthin, this is wut i think im planing to do to get a bigger harvest.

yesterday I flushed all 3 plants becuz I saw some nute burns on the tips of my leafs.Ill see if this helped em out:fid:

so i checked my temps and its stayin at 60 with lights off and 80 with em on.

:holysheep: ive been using a 1000 watt this whole time im an idoit:hitchair: i coulda had so many more plants under it.but my girls are doin good 2 are mostly indica and the 3 footer seems to be part sativa here some pics at 5 weeks and 1 day into flowerin:hubba: gettin sum cloudy trichromes

IMG_2079.JPG

IMG_2082.JPG

IMG_2083.JPG

Wow, great bud development for 5 weeks. Its gonna be a bountiful harvest here in about a month and a half.

blunt man said:
:holysheep: ive been using a 1000 watt this whole time im an idoit:hitchair: i coulda had so many more plants under it.but my girls are doin good 2 are mostly indica and the 3 footer seems to be part sativa here some pics at 5 weeks and 1 day into flowerin:hubba: gettin sum cloudy trichromes

Idiot..y? The more light the better. Your females can never get enough of that!
Looking good blunt man

ITs the start of week 4 flowering tomorw.The plants are looking real good other than a lil nute burn that seems to be healin good.But one of my plants is still in a lil pot and its older fan leaves are all going yellow.But I have no room for another 3 gallon pot.some have a lil heat stress showing with curled leave but nothing extrem.Those are the only problems ive had so far.Ive started feeding molasses in the water every water now.And the buds are looking tastier everyday.:D :D :D 5 more week tops booya

View attachment IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

blunt man said:
ITs the start of week 4 flowering tomorw.The plants are looking real good other than a lil nute burn that seems to be healin good.But one of my plants is still in a lil pot and its older fan leaves are all going yellow.But I have no room for another 3 gallon pot.some have a lil heat stress showing with curled leave but nothing extrem.Those are the only problems ive had so far.Ive started feeding molasses in the water every water now.And the buds are looking tastier everyday.:D :D :D 5 more week tops booya
super gnarly !!!!!

great looking plants, bet you can't wait till harvest :hubba:

Dr.PHYZZLE said:
Nice girls there...

This thread is 3 years old Dr......oh and it looks like it was never updated.
Back to the old thread grave yard with this one.

Latest posts

Back