brand new pics about the weird growth...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeUpJohnny

Reaction score
here are some pics I just took of my plant, it's starting to flower up top...

what kinda growth yall think this is? should I be worried any more?

thanks!

IMG_2346.JPG

IMG_2345.JPG

IMG_2347.JPG

yea man, all the same plant, I'm just worried over that suspicious growth in the first two pics...

Pics are a little blurry but imo it looks like new growth esp in the pic 2 ,,,but i would keep an eye on it just to be on the safe side :48:

yer looking too low on the plant... that's just "growths", for lack of a better word. look up where the tops... the alternating branches are... that's were the plant is mature enough to produce "sex nodes"... if ya see pistils, it's a girl... nutsacks, boy like I showed you.

ahhhhhh okay, well I posted the preflower pic, can you make it out? it has flowers on it.... she has a lot of bud sites too!

I just only have 3 plants total so I don't want any of them to release pollen, so it makes me nervous...

man, I tell you what, my 3 plants have TONS of bud sights on them, this is gonna be great!!!

first thing tomorrow morning I'll take some pics up top really well and post them...

thanks guys and gal!

gimme a minute, Johnny... I went and took some pics...:hubba: :cool:

here is my baby girl (different plant)

took this pic tonight

2 weeks into flowering on saturday

IMG_2348.JPG

by all appearances, Jonny... ya look in the green :aok:

the flowers of the boy are his balls, so you'd deffinitely know if you had a boy by now, I'd say... I'd say he'd be flap'n in the breeze by now...:rolleyes:

just give yer plant a thorough once over at least once a day... it's good practice and u'll notice anything out of the ordinary... 'n you start to recognize what it should be doing on your own after only a short period.

you'll catch things right away, too.

I do. I just can't help myself I stand there and look at it and look at it like I'm expecting to see it grow :watchplant:
But remember the old saying... watch pot never finishes... or at least it seems like it.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back