bright yellow fan leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calm down guys that jackass cant taint the wonderful info i always get anytime i post a prob. best thing to do is ignore this kid and he will get bored and not post on our great fourm.

as far as my fan leaves go they have stopped yellowing. think it might have been a few things that all came together at the same time. anywho im goning to get sum pics up soon and everyone can dive into this issue again.

thanks to everyone!!!! happy halloween and growing

MindzEye said:
I can tell by your posts that you dont even know half of what your talking about... A lot of N deficiencies cant be solved by dumping Nitrogen ferts on the plant, and yellowing doesnt only mean N deficiency, PH is the biggest cause of deficiencies and can cause all sorts of problems including yellowing...

And that last statement about purple is a sign of THC production dwindling is totally false, you may have a strain that turns purple towards the end but it has nothing to do with THC production...

Also you really shouldnt get on here and insult everyone you talk to, your not going to make any friends, the two people that you quoted above me happen to be some of my friends on here and they seem like good people who just want to learn and share what they know... You obviously havnt been doing this, the red dots under your name shows that you arent liked very much on this forum, so if you want anyone to take you serious on here your going to need an attitude adjustment...

:headbang2: I AGREE

Latest posts

Back