bring down the temp in my room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the post about proof reading I regret writing its just I couldn't understand what was being said. I wasn't trying to put anybody down. Thank you again stoney for your help.(resizing pics)

As for my grow. I have my temp under control with fans and air flow. That wasn't the problem. And I do have some ideas for cooling with out fans. I was asking for ideas for new and different ideas maybe some things I didn't think of.(absorption refrig) (a radiator) (ice cooler) are a few. those plants look like that because I ran into a trouble and could not diagnose. Didn't know if it were mites, ph, nutes. I have been asking and trying different things. A lot of people with a lot of help with different diagnoses. I tried the suggestion that were given to me and I appreciate the help. I am still experimenting trying figure out the problem. I have already started a new crop and they are doing well. I just cannot let them go without knowing what’s wrong with them so these babies right here are not hear to bring back a big return right now they are here to satisfy my scientific curiosity. The new crop will bring back the return. (I HOPE) THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP AND INPUT. THIS IS A GREAT SITE.

Latest posts

Back