bring out the smell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warzardo

Reaction score
i got some early misty plants 40 days into flowerng i keep them outside for the day and bright them in at night. They have a timer so the are getting the 12hr cycle, any way the other day the wind blew off a branch so i dried it and it smellt nothing like weed at all. it kinda smells piney, i their anything i can do to make it smell like pot??

Some strains smell like pine. You probably didn't cure it enough before giving the sniff test.

well did it get you high ? i wouldnt complain about them not smelling ,i ve had some real goodstuff that hardley smells at all of weed :peace:

The smell will naturally become stronger as the plant continues to flower. Many strains in earlier flowering stages can have a piney smell - which I don't think is so bad. Mature buds will probably have more of the smell your looking for. Proper drying and curing also have a huge impact on the final out-come. Good luck................

yeah i just hung it in my room to dry i nvr cured it the tricks are clear but mostly cloudy so after they start to go amber will the smell come out more or does the smell come out during the curing?

There are pine,mint,skunk juicefruit,the list goes on and on. Pine is a good thing.

Latest posts

Back