brown dots, curling leaves, purple veins...help please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those leaves look just like my og kush after being hit hard by the mites. I didn't find any webbing on the og but I did on the train wreck. My plants are 9 weeks in to 12/12 and have been hit hard by alcohol and water.

There will be no black spots w/ mites, just tiny white pin prick holes. Webbing comes down the road when there not controlled. Get a radio shack $11 handheld scope and look. Bet you see them. The scope can be used to check trichs also.

may as well get on the mite train. i'm fighting them now also gwf. i usually do during my third grow each indoor season. i'm trying out azamax on them now.

how hot is your bud room? what i'm seeing is mites, and excessive heat damage where the mites sucked the juices from the fans. that sir, is deffinate mite damage...

wow this is really gonna suck if i have mites again...and its only a matter of time before they move to the plant next to it. here are some more recent photos...symptoms have only gotten worse, but I really have never seen mites make spots like this before. maybe these are just a different kind of mite that ive never encountered.

DSC00058.JPG

DSC00059.JPG

DSC00060.JPG

DSC00062.JPG

DSC00064.JPG

...And while I had the camera out I couldn't help but take a picture of a weird kind of budding on my girl. I've never had any "nanners" before or really know what they look like but I hope to god these aren't them. I've only found a few of them and they are more yellow than green. what should I do? pluck it or wait to see what happens?

DSC00061.JPG

Hi. Im a nanner :) yep. Hes saying hi to my friend. You have mites. Get forbid or floramite and spray once in veg, always around spring, summer. GL

im going to go ahead and say Phos, Mb, and Mn defic and nearly full nute lockout due to a lack of pH down.

possible an ifestation, pics are not clear on that, but i really think he would see webs floating, mites on the light lens dropping down to plant etc.

isthe decay starting from ONE SIDE OF THE LEAF AND MOVING ACROSS TILL IT IS ALL TURNING BROWN? Damn caps lock sorry

or is it even brown spots?

edit: and u got a herm :( just toss it into the hash pile

ughhhh....great more bad news. what should I do with the nanners then? just pluck them off? I've seen these things before on plants and they still had a good smoke...but now im starting to think i should just chop her early to help stop the spread to my other plant next to it. this other plant is doing much better and only has two leaves towards the top cola that show some brown spots, similar to the spots on my problem plant.

As for my cal/mag def....I gave her the cal/mag described above...and molasses!

I still see no evidence of mites. You def have a hermie and might want to ditch it.

could i just pluck the nanners off since there aren't that many of them? or would it be better to just chop her?...id hate to see her go. shes my only dank strain I have growing right now. I found a single sour diesel seed in a batch that was quite large so it seems strange that she was a hermi. and I definitely dont have any light leaks...

she aint so dank if she aint a true she, kill that bastard with nuts! lol

how do u know what your seed is if u havnt planted it? was it pollenated from a male?

guerillaweedfare said:
. I found a single sour diesel seed in a batch that was quite large so it seems strange that she was a hermi. a.

THAT is exactly how/why it ihas the tendancy to hermie. Think about it..;) WHY else would a bag of otherwise seedless bud, have a seed??..:confused2:
because it was fathered by an errant hermie staminate flower.. :doh:

hick, u n I are on the same page today lol

alright I understand now...it just looked so promising early on and completely different from my other plant. I guess I should just stick with buying seeds online then. I've always saved seeds that I find in some nice looking buds but I guess I'm gonna stop wasting my time.

actually, you should find a pure female and clone it. :)

yeah that's in the near future OG... right after I get my first hydro set up under my belt.

and just an update, I chopped her tonight...so whether the he/she had the borgs or not its in the past and hopefully out of my growroom.

I'm just gonna put all my effort into my last girl now until I have to move out of this apartment...can't wait to set up a new growroom in new place though. I have some big plans :bong2:

Latest posts

Back