bubbleponics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it says OPINIONS. is the system efficient or should i look more torward a waterfarm setup.

I like DWC easy, fast, boring:aok:
Not much to do once you get the hang of it

pcduck said:
I like DWC easy, fast, boring:aok:
Not much to do once you get the hang of it

:giggle:except watch your plants grow. You can literally see new growth most every day.

it looks like a dwc except your oxygenating the water without the air stone .

sorry what is dwc? i built a little 6 spot 1 gallon with a 20 gal. air pump, 15 gallon stone. got it from the aquarium store, lol, i think its funny.

oh duh. yeah i am very intersted in how this little thing works, should i cut hole for foam disks or is it fair to just poke a hole, i did for now one already died the othersstill kickin i took the experimental clones while in bud but i can always get other clones to work with, these ones were hella short so well see.

I bult a waterfarm today to see if i like it, who likes this system? what systems do you guys prefer and why?

I'm working on building a DWC (that's deep water cultivation) currently. I like it because it's simple and quite inexpensive. Sounds like that's what you built with the air stone. Either way from what I've seen bubbleponics seem to be quite nice, although I have no proof as to which is better.

gonna go with ebb and flow on my next grow, after reading it seems the easiest and most low maintenance.

i'm an outdoor fan and... way of the subject. my wife won't allow any hydro systems around the house i say to myself "safety for the kids" she wins !good luck

my kid has no access now, lol. I came across www.alternative-innovation.com and built one of their waterfarm plans, im gonna build an aeroponic system and just go with that, i dont like how tight together everything is as being a part time outdoor grower. but i guess thats why alot of people using these small homemade systems grow more autoflowering plants, what are some more preferable mediums out there (STG?), and for aero does the pump remain on or should it be timed too.

i like the water farm style setup, great way to max the yeild. though i have never tried DWC

Im gonna give it a whirl, the clone i took was in bud so it may take a bit or should i try a 12 12 to see what it does.

Latest posts

Back