Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Necromancer

"Life is pain, Princess."
Reaction score
Been excited to get these going again. Gonna do some modified mainline training to get these setup for maybe 10 colas with a little corner cutting in the interest of veg time. They stretched quite a bit last time I ran these so I want to keep them on the smaller side.
203709.jpg

Been excited to get these going again. Gonna do some modified mainline training to get these setup for maybe 10 colas with a little corner cutting in the interest of veg time. They stretched quite a bit last time I ran these so I want to keep them on the smaller side.
View attachment 347312
I been looking every where for Blueberry seeds, I was trying to find someone who d trade to no avail. I wish u luck on your grow brother.

I been looking every where for Blueberry seeds, I was trying to find someone who d trade to no avail. I wish u luck on your grow brother.
I think still have some I bred from Crop King's Blueberry a couple of years ago if you're still looking. Just PM me with an address and I'll send them your way.

I think still have some I bred from Crop King's Blueberry a couple of years ago if you're still looking. Just PM me with an address and I'll send them your way.
This is where I got them years ago. After I ordered I heard a few people call them Crap King seeds but there was nothing wrong with them. Got about 4 different phenos from that 25 pack so far. Only one didn't smell like blueberry, but the other three do :) Makes the entire house smell like sweet blueberries.

Last edited:
Geeeee..........never done that before.
Floattech is that by the boys at SHITTECH makers of the SHIT☢CAINE®©™?
Having done that a couple times I have never seen them all float..........they all float down there.

This is where I got them years ago. After I ordered I heard a few people call them Crap King seeds but there was nothing wrong with them. Got about 4 different phenos from that 25 pack so far. Only one didn't smell like blueberry, but the other three do :) Makes the entire house smell like sweet blueberries.
I grew blueberry headband that smelled just like that, wild berries.. Best air freshener I ve ever had

Geeeee..........never done that before.
Floattech is that by the boys at SHITTECH makers of the SHIT☢CAINE®©™?
Having done that a couple times I have never seen them all float..........they all float down there.

Lol never heard of the boys at SHITTECH...everything's got a name I guess. Sometimes they sink immediately but within an hour they all float again.

Had to replant a few beans and had some heavy handed issues too lol but it looks like we got 4 for the mainline run.
123406.jpg

This was one of the replants. One of the boys at SHITTECH must've slipped it in with my seeds. Just gonna let it go and see what happens. Got nothing better to do and it will be the last run that finishes up before summer so If it turns into one more plant, that's cool.
20231202_123558.jpg

Latest posts

Back