Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
101058.jpg

Sf1000 at 75% now from 60%. Still stretching too much so I had to top a couple again. So three will now be a traditional mainline and the shorty will be slightly different. Oh well.
100348.jpg

I sold most of mine to dispensaries. I had a few guerilla growers that would buy from me every spring, twice. They'd put 'em out in the middle of May after my warnings not to and the frost would get 'em. They'd come back and buy the same amount and put 'em out a week into June. I resisted the urge to say I told ya so. They'd do the same thing for a few years 'til they finally listened. More money for me!

Been excited to get these going again. Gonna do some modified mainline training to get these setup for maybe 10 colas with a little corner cutting in the interest of veg time. They stretched quite a bit last time I ran these so I want to keep them on the smaller side.
View attachment 347312
Are these newer Blueberry?? These are crop king seeds??? Shit ,I ve recently heard horrible things about there seeds but I m gonna start a few to check them out.. Good luck on ur grow.

Are these newer Blueberry?? These are crop king seeds??? Shit ,I ve recently heard horrible things about there seeds but I m gonna start a few to check them out.. Good luck on ur grow.
These are from 6-7 years ago. I heard horrible things too after the fact. No complaints here. This is my third run with them.

Today there was a little maintenance
150142.jpg

Latest posts

Back