Bud stats - fill in the blank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fortphoenix

Reaction score
Strain:
Total Plants:
Tent/Tray/Bucket size:
Grow Method & Medium:
Wattage:
Nutes:
Veg Time:
Height/nodes at flower:
Height at end of flower:
Grams per kola:
Grams per watt:
Grams per sq ft:
Yield (dried & stemless):

Pretty self explanatory... let me know if i should add anything to the list!

LOL--I don't keep track of most of that. In fact, I seldom even weigh my yield, let alone knowing something like grams per cola. Are you running a survey or something? I don't really understand your list.....

I quit measuring after they hit six feet.

You may have missed, nutrients and a smoke report.

I also am confused as to what the list is for. Are we gonna compare plants? Strains? Method of growing?

Nice list though.

LOL--I don't keep track of most of that. In fact, I seldom even weigh my yield, let alone knowing something like grams per cola. Are you running a survey or something? I don't really understand your list.....

well a lot of people do keep track and i put the cola for people in sog and theres not much to understand, I'm just curious (like other people are curious) as to what people are running and instead of going forum to forum they could just get that info here and if someone wants more details they can just go to their grow journal

I quit measuring after they hit six feet.

You may have missed, nutrients and a smoke report.

I also am confused as to what the list is for. Are we gonna compare plants? Strains? Method of growing?

Nice list though.

yeah basically for any reason. most people who are just getting started or people who are trying to get into a new method of growing usually want a general idea of who's doing what and who they can learn from and instead of going journal to journal, they can see what people are doing/pulling without all the extra bullshit and if they want to know more on said grower they they can look at the growers journals

So you are asking us those questions?
10 strains
16 plants, in ground and some 20 gal pots
Organic dirt farmer
8 ft
Last year 6 plants 4 pounds.

So you are asking us those questions?
10 strains
16 plants, in ground and some 20 gal pots
Organic dirt farmer
8 ft
Last year 6 plants 4 pounds.

yeah, probably easier to copy and paste the list but 4# off 6 plants that were 8 feet?? niceee, outdoor i assume?

Sorry,,,it just bothers me a little when someone comes on here thats New,,,,,, and wants to know what and how much each and every person,,, is growing,,right down to the gram.
Besides,,,if you follow everybody's Grows as we do,,you would answer your own question. Thats the friendly way to do it. But thats just my thoughts.

I like the extra bullshit myself. I have had a lot of fun and learned a lot here. Come on by my journal, or journals. Always happy to show off.

:rofl:

How much dried weight do you currently have in your possession?
Where do you live?

:rofl:

:48:

Sorry,,,it just bothers me a little when someone comes on here thats New,,,,,, and wants to know what and how much each and every person,,, is growing,,right down to the gram.
Besides,,,if you follow everybody's Grows as we do,,you would answer your own question. Thats the friendly way to do it. But thats just my thoughts.

ok.. so don't answer. i wanna run a sog and I'm trying to get a feel for what people are doing, if you don't like it then don't answer. you say "right down to the gram" like people don't post their wet weight + dry weight with pictures in their journal all what my post does is simplify it instead of all the extra bullshit people put in their journals and btw i got the idea and the list from mjp

I like the extra bullshit myself. I have had a lot of fun and learned a lot here. Come on by my journal, or journals. Always happy to show off.

i do to but sometimes people just want straight up answers. theres been plenty of times I've followed a journal and read everything in it, only for the person to just abandon it 2 weeks before harvest or harvest and not tell the yield and say some bullshit like "man i don't even weigh it, i just smoke all of it and give it away"

Haha, just busting balls dude :48:

Realize we've been here for years and know each other... Come in, chill out, get to know everyone

So we can say bullshit, but not
w e i r d o??

Haha, just busting balls dude :48:

Realize we've been here for years and know each other... Come in, chill out, get to know everyone
:yeahthat:
:fid:
Oh and I have lots of weed on me. I live at 1234 Weed Street ,Hopper Texas. Lol

I drove right past your place once and didn't even know! Imagine that!?

.... and not tell the yield and say some bullshit like "man i don't even weigh it, i just smoke all of it and give it away"

I would like to know why that is bullshit to not weigh your yield. I have been growing for decades. IMO, keeping track of things like you have listed is not something normal experienced growers do. And some of it totally immaterial and some of it has to do with how you grow. I guess that I just don't see the value of this....but I hate being told that it is bullshit that I do not weigh my yields and get so anal as to worry about things like grams per cola.

Latest posts

Back