Bud stats - fill in the blank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THG, i didn't see where he said

.... and not tell the yield and say some bullshit like "man i don't even weigh it, i just smoke all of it and give it away"

I don't weigh and I do give it all away. I had to make medicine last year so I weighed but usually i never weigh and I do give it all away...you gotta problem with that Fort?

I would like to know why that is bullshit to not weigh your yield. I have been growing for decades. IMO, keeping track of things like you have listed is not something normal experienced growers do. And some of it totally immaterial and some of it has to do with how you grow. I guess that I just don't see the value of this....but I hate being told that it is bullshit that I do not weigh my yields and get so anal as to worry about things like grams per cola.

the post was made for more hydro growers and sog grows thats where grams from cola came from plus i copied the list from an mjp post and i believe you but actually professional growers keep everything well logged. clearly theres dozens of websites that people posting their journals, tracking EVERYTHING on a weekly and even sometimes daily basis, so you're wrong... you grow in a 5x5 with an led LOL i don't really expect you to keep track. but if you don't get keep track and correct your mistakes how are you ever going to get better? I'm sure you don't keep track or care to yield more which is pretty dumb if you ask me because who wouldn't want to smoke more? esp if you're growing for personal use have to grow enough for 1.5-3 months depending on how many plant you have

THG, i didn't see where he said

.... and not tell the yield and say some bullshit like "man i don't even weigh it, i just smoke all of it and give it away"

I don't weigh and I do give it all away. I had to make medicine last year so I weighed but usually i never weigh and I do give it all away...you gotta problem with that Fort?

LOL you're real cool asking "you gotta problem with that Fort?" ... i don't give a damn what you do... 95% of people who know theyre pulling 1+ #s weigh their bud

I think it's pretty dumb for you to walk in here swinging your willie around like you got something.

Why don't you fill us in on your "stats"? Sounds like you keep meticulous records yourself.

I got some dgf. It's white cheddar. Hope you like that.

LOL you're real cool asking "you gotta problem with that Fort?" ... i don't give a damn what you do... 95% of people who know theyre pulling 1+ #s weigh their bud

You are the one who called it ** to not weigh and give it all away. That is what i do, why is that **?

Why dont you take your *** back where you came from and stop jacking with my family. Go count and weigh your beans or something. Write a journal about Bean Weight Asshat.

you grow in a 5x5 with an led LOL i don't really expect you to keep track.

There's so much I could say about this one sentence alone, lol. Woooooo!

sorry-Im-late.jpg

I do like my bud chunky, firm, tight and heavy. I grew some real airy stuff year before last, looked good, but didn't give me satisfaction where it counts. Taught me to never ever ever put most of my eggs in one basket.

Sorry I said bull.....you know. Forgot the rules for a moment.

the post was made for more hydro growers and sog grows thats where grams from cola came from plus i copied the list from an mjp post and i believe you but actually professional growers keep everything well logged. clearly theres dozens of websites that people posting their journals, tracking EVERYTHING on a weekly and even sometimes daily basis, so you're wrong... you grow in a 5x5 with an led LOL i don't really expect you to keep track. but if you don't get keep track and correct your mistakes how are you ever going to get better? I'm sure you don't keep track or care to yield more which is pretty dumb if you ask me because who wouldn't want to smoke more? esp if you're growing for personal use have to grow enough for 1.5-3 months depending on how many plant you have

No where did I say that I was using an LED in a 5 x 5--check your reading comprehension. And I am a hydro grower and have been for decades. I do keep track of things like when and how much I feed, but things like how many colas and how much each cola weighs? No way and professional growers do not keep track of ** like that either. And some of us are more concerned with quality than quantity. I keep wondering if you are 12 as you keep calling every one "dumb".

Latest posts

Back