Buddah from Marijuana-seeds.nl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D3

Stoned Senior Member
Reaction score
I just germed Jock Horror, Jack Herer, Afagan & Buddah. All but the Buddah had 100% germ. The Buddah only 2 out of 10 sprouted. They were kept in a cool dark place till I germed. They were all done the same way at the same time. It's been 2 weeks with no more sprouting. I am moving them to my Aeroflo2, now. I am not knocking Marijuana-seeds.nl at all. I got my order in 7 days, very stelthy & none were cracked on delivery. I just think the Buddah might be a bad batch. :cool:

I know. I have a full propagation setup. Grodan mini cubes(rockwool), propagation tray, propagation minicube tray, 3" & 6" domes, propagation heat mat & temp controller. Temp set between 80 to 83 degrees (F). I use distilled water only for propagation & cloning. Like I said, I got 100% germ on all the other strains except the Buddah. 2 weeks is is plenty of time. If they were going to pop, they would of done it by now. Thanks chef

Latest posts

Back