Buddah Haze not budding NEED HELP please!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitewidownoob

Reaction score
Im growing two different plants in my grow room, a "La Cheese" and a "Buddah Haze". Im using a hydrophonic system and a 400w hps bulb, curently there in the fifth week of flowering, the La Cheese is budding beautifully, I could see buds from the start off the third week of flowering but no sign of the Buddah Haze,what could be the problem??

IMGP0288.jpg

IMGP0290.jpg

IMGP0297.jpg

Was it sexually mature going into 12/12? or are you doing 12/12 from seed? which nutes are you feeding? how much?

whitewidownoob,
Sorry to hear of your troubles. While you are waiting with someone with more experience to answer your questions- you might want to edit your first post.

LIVE links ex. http:// Are not ALLOWED so replace it with hxxp:// or h420p://

Also it isn't safe to post your photos where you've got them now and I wouldn't go there to look at them.
Learn to attach them to your post here so that people can see what you are talking about AND help you solve your problem.

If you need help with photos there are several good stickies on the subject.
I'm sure you will end up with lots of nice frosty buds in the end, maybe the haze will just take longer since it usually grows for a longer time.

Brosef tasty brings up a good point...people don't like to click live links to off site. Not the safest thing. It's also against the site rules. As to your question. Was the plant sexually mature when you flipped? Meaning, did it have alternating nodes?

Even now, the plant does not look like it has alternating nodes. I am of the mind that it was not and maybe still isn't sexually mature.

Can you give us a little more info, like how long you vegged, where did you get the seeds, etc, etc.

I'm slow.....

yeah what they all asked.

oh yeah....

p.s. :welcome: to Marijuana Passion, whitewidownoob. Share what you know ask what you will, we're all in this thing together (to quote Red Green...lol.)

The problem is you're using stereo equipment instead of watering equipment. They may be enjoying the tunes of the hydrophonics but it doesn't water them well :D :doh: I'm just kidding you about your spelling of hydroponics. :giggle:

I agree with Hemp Goddess, that plant doesn'r look like it is sexually mature. It won't start to flower until it reaches sexual maturity and in the mean time it will continue to stretch towards the light for all its worth.

The only thing you can do right now is tie some cotton string atound the stem(make a loop with the string so that it doesn't tighten down on the stem) of the plant about 3/4 of the way up and then tie it off to the floor somewhere and gently bend her over as far as she will go without pulling the plant up out of the soil. then every day go in and pull it just a bit further until you get her bent about horizontal. Not only will this help give you more time for it to mature, it will also allow more bud sites to develop. :)

Latest posts

Back