buds tooo dry after only 3 days.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dboys87

Reaction score
chopped 3 days ago, hung and began dry. checked on buds and they are very dry. some of the smaller ones actually shriveled up...

dont know what i did wrong if anything, i put them in jars because if they got any dryer they would be like dirt.

what can i do to help save them and remoisturize them??

suggestions please.

check on them, the jar will remoisturize them more than likely,

ok but if it doesnt can i just breath into the jar and close it to give it moisture?

Ha Ha. 3 days? Hmm. That is super quick. I don't even come close till after 10. Are they real light and airy?

I've had this happen many times I know leave them hanging in the tent with the carbon filter on for half an hour twice a day this then takes about 5 days then seperate ounzes into jars put the lids on but open and shake regularly couple of time a day. Then after 2 weeks just leave the jars open and smoke. I do smoke before this though pretty much as soon as it willburn but the longer it's in the jars the better it tastes and looks.

Put them in jars--trust me, you will be surprised at how much moisture is still in the buds. Close the jars and open them several times a day if moisture remains in the buds. Do not shake the jars--this knocks trichs off. After several weeks the buds will be cured and ready to smoke. Keep the lids on all the time--do not remove the lids after 2 weeks. You only open the lids to let moisture out or to smoke some.

Hey dboys87-

I had the same problem with some tester buds I took recently- 3 days and the outside was crispy. I put them in a jar for about 12 hours and they were completely moist again- almost too much. :eek:

It's like THG said- you'll be surprised how much moiture is still in the buds- you won't need to add any moisture at all.

Hopefully by now your buds are getting ready to cure.

Latest posts

Back