BUDS!! What do I do???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Da420wn

Reaction score
I have purchased a few Clones and have been taking excellent care of them and have planted them outside, they have grown well AND ARE DEFINITLEY FEMALE, I feed them Super Thrive and B1. Now they are producing buds. What should I do ? Are the goners ?? Is there hope? They are of a GREAT strain.

thank you

ya but they are only about 2 ft high I have never had this problem, also never grown from clones, outdoors. I have always had seeds, planted them loved it and them harvest in Nov. I have never seen buds this early int he season,

partychief13 said:
ya but they are only about 2 ft high I have never had this problem, also never grown from clones, outdoors. I have always had seeds, planted them loved it and them harvest in Nov. I have never seen buds this early int he season,

If you plant too early there is less than 12 hours of light.

They have been outside for a month 2 weeks in pots and 2 weeks in the ground, If I cut the buds off wiil the plant keep growning??
Last year i got 2 lbs off each plant, That is NOT gonna happen like this. And I thought clones were hte way to go.

Were these clones started inside under 24 hour light? If so, thats why they are budding. They have been placed outside and they are getting darkness now.

YES I just talked with an OLD WISE man and was told the same thing, he suggested getting a trash can cutting awhole in it ans putting a growlight on them at night.

this could be an idea, but surely if you just leave them they will revert back to veg. im not an expert but, as the days get longer the plant will realise its not autumn yet and revert back. just keep an eye on them, and when the bud growth stops (if it does), then cut off the buds and let the plant do its best.

Latest posts

Back