buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbfuzz

Reaction score
Well as some of u know, alot of the white hairs on my girl have started to go red and curl up. The top cola is about 5 inches tall and about as big around as a quarter. The surrounding budds are about 2 inches high give or take and also as big around as a quarter. will these budds start to fatten up now? or will they keep growing in height? i have noticed that more white hairs are popping up on the tops of the budds.

Also alot of the leaves are starting to go yellow, the 2 biggest fan leaves are all yellow and the next 2 above those are also yellowing. as are many other surrounding leaves. is this normal? the main stalk itself looks really healthy. By the way im at the end of the 4th week of flwr.

Any suggestions? Please chime in!!!

just keep feeding it and let it go. the leaves will start to yellow and die off on their own.

also i am using bloomgrow potting soil, that says it feeds the plant for 6 months, i added a lil more soil 2 weeks ago and have only been giving it water with molasses latley

NO!!!!!!....pull your plant (carefully) and put it in some plain old potting soil and get yourself some hydro nutes. that soil is crap, I think... that's prob why you are killing off your plant.

but... leave it where it is if you want, but I would transplant it out of there and into a (probably needs to be larger) pot in some fresh soil.

of course, if you do decide to repot... try to remove as much of that nasty soil as you can without damaging the root ball... you don't have to get it all, just most removed.

I recommend some good commercial potting soil. a nursury type person could recommend something to you for growing .... TOMATOES.

I wouldnt transplant this late in flower, doesnt sound that bad just givem some nutes.
The last 4 weeks will fatten your buds alot, so dont shock them now.

The yellowing of the leaves is normal, All it means is that the plant used all of the sugars from the leaf for the buds!!!
It also means that your close to harvest...
Just like growdude said TP'ing that late in flower is a bad choice!
Dro:cool2:

Latest posts

Back