Bugs or Burn????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SENS1MILLA

midsummer classic
Reaction score
hey guys, i think this is bugs (grasshoppers, i killed 2 today) but i want to get someone elses opinion on this one...... :hitchair: I dont care too much because it only has affected 1 plant, but it has grown more leaves and those new leaves dont show any signs of reoccurance.
thanks.

bad.JPG

bad2.JPG

Jeez. Yeah, I'd say it is bugs. If you don't want to do anything with it yet, that's your choice. But if you start seeing other plants with the same issue, I would definitely get a plan of attack.

oh yeah i want to do something about it, im just saying im not too worried cause its only on a single one, and i have 15. But, yeah my plan of attack is making a bug spray tommorrow. im either gonna use the asprin and water method or the rubbing alcohol, dish detergent and water method. what do you think works better? thanks.

Thank god I have no experience with pests yet. I have heard good things about both. Try the aspirin first. That method is very popular in this forum :aok:.

I got me some DOKTOR DOOM pests spray.. its aerosol..and says its organic which struck me as weird.. but apparently it kills.. and prevents for up to 60 days.... so i figured id give it a try...

I have the same problem on one of my plants... and i sprayed with an organic green earth spray..and it totally burn my plants to all H-E double hockey sticks.. ya dig

it totally burn my plants to all H-E double hockey sticks.. ya dig
L O L...very funny. You do know hell isn't a curse word but a place though, right:D. That organic bug spray has some type of extraction from a plant that bugs don't like. I have some similiar stuff cus I have no aspirin.

I use the Alcohol and water and have never had problems with it.
peace

all i know is.. the stuff called green earth from walmart is crap.. i should make a sticky thread.. if you use this stuff.. your plant will look like this.. and show the burnt *** plant i had.. the before and after shots makes you wanna cry..
she looks soo promising..

Latest posts

Back